Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (66 Viewers)

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
He's been sub par for quite a while now.
I agree with you, Jck. I am wondering if the international call ups, CL and serieA league games are a bit too much and he is suffering from burn out. Prandelli always seems to select a large number of Juve players for International games.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
:D Bonucci is playing great this season and as long as he can keep it up I have no regrets that Ogbonna is the one benched. He might even play in a back 4. Incredible level of progress in the past 2 years.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Stop freaking out about his form, weirdos. It happens with him every now and again that he goes through a few games where he's not fully focused. But questioning his ability and asking for him to be dropped? Really? We've seen this all before and you know he'll be back to his monstrous best soon enough (especially in the big games) and you will all be kneeling at his feet again. You're so fickle.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Lost one header the whole match and they converted because Isla was in outer space somewhere.

He has the ball way, way too much but that's what will happen in a 3-5-2 when the regista is unable to shake his marker. Him and Barzagli are left open all game so naturally the ball goes there.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Didnt have a terrible game imo, Drogba is a force of nature and our bad offensive play put him in a position where he had to be 1v1 in physical duels with Drogs several times. He was bound to lose some.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)