Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (54 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
:tup:
Yeah he made the formation work. Like Mazzari said, he's worth 3 men back there.
You can see how weak our defense is without him. Losing Bonucci and even Barza would not be as far as big of a blow. I just don't see it how people say Barzagli is better. Barzagli is amazing but Giorgio is an absolute beast and would walk into any starting XI in the world.

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
Which match is my beloved Chiellini back? I am suffering emotional damage without him. Still not over the Lazio game. I feel that it's unfair that he is out for so long. I love Juve and I love to see them win and it doesn't feel exactly fair that we are struggling to do so just because of one player being out. All the goals we conceded had to do with the lift side. Juve has never lost a match when both Chiellini and Conte were present. That sums it all up. I'm feeling depressed.

Nov 17, 2012
Chiellini is like the centurion of our defense, he's strong, determined, inspiring, unwavering and leads from the front. I cannot state that Barzagli lacks courage because he certainly does not, but Chiello takes his relentless combativeness in defense to a whole new level; and I dare say, unmatched in world football. I wouldn't take 3 Kompanys, Pepes, Piques or Mascheranos over one Chiellini. He is a rock, the very fulcrum not only of our defense, but I dare say the team in general; our overall performance drops more with his absence alone than any other player, that dynamic is quite telling when you really think about it.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Chiellini is like the centurion of our defense, he's strong, determined, inspiring, unwavering and leads from the front. I cannot state that Barzagli lacks courage because he certainly does not, but Chiello takes his relentless combativeness in defense to a whole new level; and I dare say, unmatched in world football. I wouldn't take 3 Kompanys, Pepes, Piques or Mascheranos over one Chiellini. He is a rock, the very fulcrum not only of our defense, but I dare say the team in general; our overall performance drops more with his absence alone than any other player, that dynamic is quite telling when you really think about it.
Chiello is the best CB in the world.

- - - Updated - - -

who is better? barzagli? silva? no way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)