Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (146 Viewers)

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Quick question here, somebody may have already brought this point up but lets say chiellini is match fit on the 20th. (just a random date.) Can't we say he is fit on the 13th, have him serve his 1 week ban, then have him return on the 20th when he is actually match fit?

I'm not sure if that sounds stupid....it probably does.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Quick question here, somebody may have already brought this point up but lets say chiellini is match fit on the 20th. (just a random date.) Can't we say he is fit on the 13th, have him serve his 1 week ban, then have him return on the 20th when he is actually match fit?

I'm not sure if that sounds stupid....it probably does.

Doesn't sound stupid at all. In fact I thought the same thing. Every opportunity to damage us the fIGC are there like vultures. Thing is, I don't actually care. We better than any club in Serie A right now and it's just a shame were going through some kind if rut at the moment whilst others are too dropping points. Should be double figures up on points from the 2nd placed team. Hey-ho!! Just win the league, media strike til end of season and get cracking on. Fuq everyone.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
nejˈmaɾ ˈjɾ;4027332 said:
Doesn't sound stupid at all. In fact I thought the same thing. Every opportunity to damage us the fIGC are there like vultures. Thing is, I don't actually care. We better than any club in Serie A right now and it's just a shame were going through some kind if rut at the moment whilst others are too dropping points. Should be double figures up on points from the 2nd placed team. Hey-ho!! Just win the league, media strike til end of season and get cracking on. Fuq everyone.
You could also call that lucky ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 136)