Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (84 Viewers)

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I can't belive some here doubt him :sergio:

Always saied he is on top 3CBs in the world,for me best one .

100times better than brazilian gay who plays for Milan .

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
The only thing I didn't like is how he somehow showed respect to Ambrosini by avoiding a conflict. Otherwise he would ripped his head off...

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Nah, he showed respect to his club and teammates by not being an idiot and beating that scum bloody to later receive a ban.

Intelligence and foresight to go along with the "#1 troll face" in Serie A (other than Marotta).

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Man of he match. He's brilliant. Hopefully Conte switches back to 433 and puts Chiellini back where he belongs, same goes without saying about Bonucci.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Fist fight in the tunnel for sure.

Can anyone tell me what exactly happened, other than Chiellini staying cool and Ambrosini losing his head like a 14 year old girl?

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
More gifs please,i wanna see when he tackled 2-3 players it was fucking awesome !

@Melo can u repost here a photo u posted at Match thread .

"Not a single fuck was given that day"

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Nah, he showed respect to his club and teammates by not being an idiot and beating that scum bloody to later receive a ban.

Intelligence and foresight to go along with the "#1 troll face" in Serie A (other than Marotta).
That's the sort of character that makes legends.
That's all nice, but I know that Chiellin could and should eat Ambrosini alive, I hate that cunt!!!

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
you guys dont get it, ambro loves being man handled like the dirty slut that he is, our chiellini prefers his bitches to have camel faces rather than boy band fag looks like ambro has. ambro and mexes would pass as catchers in my book and thats all i have to say about this matter :)

EDITL klin pretty much nailed it, chiellini is miles above going that low to ambro's standards.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)