Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (54 Viewers)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
I can't ignore,we entered the season with great expectations and now we are losing every possible game...moral is destroyed,and the board don't have a plan!Why should a world class player stay in the club with no plans?

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Pretty much if he goes I will fly to Torino and choke Secco. The thought of selling arguably the best CB in the world right now is ludicrous.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I can't ignore,we entered the season with great expectations and now we are losing every possible game...moral is destroyed,and the board don't have a plan!Why should a world class player stay in the club with no plans?
But, but.. we have... The Project™

:D

Juve11

Mar 3, 2008
I would not sell him for anything. He is our best player, only good defender and the future captain of Italy and Juve. This guy is a warrior and my fav player. Look at our results with him then without. I truly beleive he is the best CB in the world and would be worth a minimum 30 million pounds. There is a massive shortage of quality CB.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Every news papaer is reporting he's on his way to man utd or city

FFS

I'm never gonna forgive ferrera, his destroying our club bit by bit.
Our managers don't have the balls to sell Chiellini to any club. They just can't do it.

If a huge offer was there during the Moggi era i would think he'd do it but those guys are just too scared to make moves like that. Chiellini will never be sold under the current management thats for sure.....

May 22, 2007
I'll keep repeating myself for however long the rumours come out, but I'll be extremely disappointed if we sell Chiello.

Yeah, but he's English. They're worth more than Italians apparently...
Right... I thought it was Premier League exclusive only with the values, must be more selective.

I'm never gonna forgive ferrera, his destroying our club bit by bit.
:lol:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
They can go f*ck themselves. That's Chiello's agent talking and wanting a pay raise. Give Chiello 3m till 2015 and his agent will shut up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)