Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (102 Viewers)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I would let them buy him for like Ronaldo kinda money. They want the best in their team let them pay for it. That kinda money (if used properly) would set the ground work to turning this team back round. I doubt anyone would pay that much for a center back though.

Buy on AliExpress.com

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
icεmαή;2289679 said:
Because we are a world class club going through a bad patch.
Well,to be honest ,not anymore a world class one...maybe if we talk about the past times,but recently we're recovering from calciopoli and that's like recovering from heavy depression episode using Prozac for 4 years.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Well,to be honest ,not anymore a world class one...maybe if we talk about the past times,but recently we're recovering from calciopoli and that's like recovering from heavy depression episode using Prozac for 4 years.
We are not a world class team but we are a world class club. The reputation we built over the decades does not diminish because we are having a rough few years.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
icεmαή;2290241 said:
We are not a world class team but we are a world class club. The reputation we built over the decades does not diminish because we are having a rough few years.
You have the point iceman,but Chiellini lives now and not in the past.

We,I mean Juve board,is not showing the idea of making some changes.

Whatever happens I will not take Chiellini as a traitor, same thing it was with Cannavaro in the past.

Apr 17, 2009
They can go f*ck themselves. That's Chiello's agent talking and wanting a pay raise. Give Chiello 3m till 2015 and his agent will shut up.
Yup that's what I thought too. He isn't anywhere near the top earners at the club but realistically should be. I don't think Giorgio would leave Juve for Manchester(either of them), but he can use their interest to negotiate a new, more lucrative contract.

It's not like he's trying to hold us up over a new contract so I think we should reward the lad. He's really come on in leaps and bounds since we got back to Serie A and proven himself as one of the best in the world today.

So lets get it done Bettega/Secco. New 5 year contract for this man please.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Give Chiello the better contract that he wants, he is one of the few players who has not underperformed this season. Selling him would be madness

One thing that worries me is neither he nor the club have come out to publicly deny these rumors. That does not mean he wants to leave, but it probably means these stories are more than just rumors and the clubs have a concrete interest in him. I have faith in Chiello wanting to stay a bianconero but January could be a difficult month for us if these stories become more frequent.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
:rofl: at the idea of him leaving specially for 12 million pounds. There is a better chance of Paris Hilton being a virgin than Chiellini leaving us. We have to get used to the talk about him moving every mercato. He is a top central defender and ofcourse teams will be interested. Chillieni will be a Juventino forever and will not bother listening to all the crap in the news papers and will never get worried. Talk is cheap, they can wish as much as they want.

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
27 December 2009

Secco: «Our Champions won’t go away»

Waiting to go back to work after Christmas vacation, Juventus champions keep on being the news’ focus on newspapers. With January market starting soon, some bianconeri players have been linked to important clubs, especially to foreign ones.

But the news is absolutely false. Sport manager Alessio Secco said: «We are used to read of possible interest in our players from other clubs. Like Buffon or Chiellini, just to mention today examples. I want to assert these are totally fake news and I take the occasion to reaffirm that Juventus won’t give its champions away, that we’ll keep on working to archive our targets».

Juventus.com :tup:

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
27 December 2009

Secco: «Our Champions won’t go away»

Waiting to go back to work after Christmas vacation, Juventus champions keep on being the news’ focus on newspapers. With January market starting soon, some bianconeri players have been linked to important clubs, especially to foreign ones.

But the news is absolutely false. Sport manager Alessio Secco said: «We are used to read of possible interest in our players from other clubs. Like Buffon or Chiellini, just to mention today examples. I want to assert these are totally fake news and I take the occasion to reaffirm that Juventus won’t give its champions away, that we’ll keep on working to archive our targets».

Juventus.com :tup:
So Secco made it look like he just signed Moussa Sissoko,Kjaer and Rafinha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)