Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (26 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Agricola according to some journalist said; best case scenario 40 days, worst case...back on the mercato.

F*CK!

not Stendardo please! If we need to go back on the mercato it SHOULD be a player like Zapata, Ivanovic...f*ck I'll take Lugano.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Agricola according to some journalist said; best case scenario 40 days, worst case...back on the mercato.

F*CK!

not Stendardo please! If we need to go back on the mercato it SHOULD be a player like Zapata, Ivanovic...f*ck I'll take Lugano.
Lugano can't play with us in CL. I hope we add a quality defender, not another Stendardos :mad:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
... which is why we shouldn't have been fucking around with the Mellbergs and Knezevics all this time and actually tried to fix some of the problems we had on our hands.

SoulSiick

Schizoid Man
Oct 16, 2007
Channel4 :

The defender collided with Milan striker Alberto Paloschi and appeared to sprain his left knee in the aftermath. Latest reports suggest he heard a 'crack' in his knee, which would imply ligament damage. If confirmed, that could mean a lay-off of three to six months.

in corrie website it says,the juventus doctors said that it was a Ligament but they dont know how much it injured.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)