Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (81 Viewers)

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Chiellini urges Juventus to forget defensive signings
tribalfootball.com - November 23, 2007

Giorgio Chiellini has told Juventus to forget about bringing in more central defenders in January.
The Italy international defender declared: "First I want to get my new contract cleared up, then I want to help Juve qualify for Europe.

"New defenders at Juve? (Olof) Mellberg or (Diego) Lugano? Forget them, I trust myself, it's easy."

Giorgio mate, there's two CB positions not just one

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 13, 2007
Legro can only do so much . We also need a good LB . I don't have too much faith in Molinaro .
Chiellini is happy at CB , and I always said it was more suited for him .

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Chiellini urges Juventus to forget defensive signings
tribalfootball.com - November 23, 2007

Giorgio Chiellini has told Juventus to forget about bringing in more central defenders in January.
The Italy international defender declared: "First I want to get my new contract cleared up, then I want to help Juve qualify for Europe.

"New defenders at Juve? (Olof) Mellberg or (Diego) Lugano? Forget them, I trust myself, it's easy."

Giorgio mate, there's two CB positions not just one
Gazzo mate, it's tribal...

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Tribal didnt and can't make it up quotes out of thin air tho. they got it from the interview chiellini recently done with Tuttosport but i have no doubt something got lost in translation
They make news out of nothing, mate.

And Tuttosport does the same.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Moratti looking to buy Chiellini to replace the aging Materazzi. :lol:

if Secco ever did that no matter what the price is I'm going to Turin and beat the sh*t out of him.

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
Moratti looking to buy Chiellini to replace the aging Materazzi. :lol:

if Secco ever did that no matter what the price is I'm going to Turin and beat the sh*t out of him.
You gotta be kidding me ?? beat him ?? are you crazy .. snipe is the least you should do !!

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
Chiellini’s Inter anguish
Wednesday 12 December, 2007

Juventus defender Giorgio Chiellini has stressed his frustration at chasing Inter and there’s news on Mauro Camoranesi’s injury.

The Old Lady have exceeded all expectations on their return to Serie A, but the Nerazzurri seem to be pulling away to another Scudetto.

“It’s tough being behind Inter,” Chiellini admitted. “The Beneamata seem to be really superior.

“Just as [Roma’s] Daniele De Rossi said, it can be frustrating chasing them when they seem to win so easily.

“As far as we are concerned, we want to stay ahead in the battle for second place. Then, Inter could slip up and we would have to see.

“We need to improve our away form because we have only managed to beat Cagliari on our travels.”

Saturday sees Juve travel to Rome to play Lazio and Chiellini is expecting a tough test from the side that have just exited the Champions League.

“It will be a difficult game,” the young stopper insisted. “They have a good team with a terrifying duo in Tommaso Rocchi and Goran Pandev.

“Real Madrid was an impossible mission for them and I expect that they will climb up the League table now.”

Meanwhile, scans have confirmed that injured winger Camoranesi has damaged his right quadricep and faces a lengthy spell on the sidelines.

“After the Christmas break we will re-evaluate his condition with a new scan,” a note released by the club states.

“Mauro will return to training with the rest of the squad either in the middle or at the end of January.”

www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/dec12m.html

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)