Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (23 Viewers)

Daria_Uruguay

Aug 28, 2006
Guys! Let the boy some time to develop what he got
Moggi took him to juve for a reason, Luciano `s never made a mistake when he put his eye in a young promise.
He is only 21 and is already under 21 captain.

Im happy with him staying till 2011. He seems most of all a good boy and has already showed loyalty to the team. A thing others like zambrotta who stay a life in the team didnt show.
And today he`s really nice and respectful words to alex.

And remember last champions league wasnt win by a good technical team it was most a MEN Team ( remember moreno torricelli!!! ??)

FORZA CHIELLO!!!

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Funny how fans forget so easily, remember when Juve wanted to bring him from Fiorentina, he was bitching all the tim :groan:

Well, but i guess people change

Forza Giorgio !!!

Daria_Uruguay

Aug 28, 2006
Elvin said:
Funny how fans forget so easily, remember when Juve wanted to bring him from Fiorentina, he was bitching all the tim :groan:

Forza Giorgio !!!

mmmm but moggi didnt take him from livorno?:confused2
I remember Roma wanted him too
I dont remember him in fiorentina...

anyway probably you re right... and I was in my senior year at university living in a hole :tdown:

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Our Personal Juve "Paolo Maldini". He will replace Zambrotta and Grosso in the Senior NT and im very happy to see him stay at Juve. Dont forget the match against Inter last Year with Balza at the other side and the Interview of Crapello at the end of the match. One thing that Crapello have done good was this Interview. :toast:

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Elvin said:

Forza Giorgio !!!
Probably learned something from Miccoli about bitching, but it is always nice to see a player signing a contract extension, way to go!

Daria_Uruguay

Aug 28, 2006
curi83 said:
Our Personal Juve "Paolo Maldini". He will replace Zambrotta and Grosso in the Senior NT and im very happy to see him stay at Juve. Dont forget the match against Inter last Year with Balza at the other side and the Interview of Crapello at the end of the match. One thing that Crapello have done good was this Interview. :toast:
PAOLO MALDINI!!!!!!!!!!!
ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

I like CHIELLO but PAOLO MALDINI!!!!!

Vidocq

Sep 9, 2006
Giorgio is a good player, and above of that he is a real man.. in this days extends his contract for 5 years more.. he will make Juve history more bright.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Could someone change this into the official 'Giorgio Chiellini thread'? Thanks!

Events - 29 Nov 2006 - 4:09 PM

Chiellini: “great personality”

Today’s press conference began with the presentation of a brand new Unicef calendar featuring the Olympian Stefania Belmondo and our very own Giorgio Chiellini. The calendar is part of an initiative to improve the lives of millions children throughout the world through education and Giorgio lent himself to the project without hesitation. “As soon as I heard about the calendar I accepted straight away. It’s a great honour to be able to lend a hand to those who need it”.
With the presentation over, talk turned to football and the latest from the Juve camp. “Everyone’s doing well, especially the younger guys. They’ve shown great personality even if they still need time to grow. For example, when Dario Venitucci came on against Lecce, he gave two players the slip with his first touch. He showed a lot of character for a player making his first team debut”.
The emergence of the younger players is one of this season’s positives. “With all the stars in the team last year it wasn’t easy to give space to the younger guys. The opportunities afforded to the youngsters now are born out of necessity. In Italy players don’t really get a look-in until they’re at least 20, whereas in foreign leagues players can make their break through as early as 16”. The influx of youth makes the 22 year old one of the team’s older players. “Luckily I’ve had the chance to mature quickly. I have three years of experience under my belt and playing for the national team has certainly accelerated that process. It’s great to see these guys emerging, it reminds me of myself three years ago”.
A full back by trade, Giorgio has been playing as a central defender in recent games. “I like playing in the middle. I had some experience there with Livorno so it’s not completely new to me. I’m more than happy to play there, but that’s for the boss to decide”.
The Bianconeri’s unbeaten run has taken them all the way to second place in the standings. “When the final sentence came out, our initial disappointment was quickly replaced by the desire to get back into Serie A as soon as possible. We’ve been working well, and Saturday was the first time we entered into the automatic promotion berths. We’re looking to reach Christmas in at least second place and then it’s a case of consolidating top spot as soon as possible, we don’t want to risk things later on in the year”.
The strength in depth of the squad has been more important than ever in recent weeks. “It’s a very delicate moment. Luckily we have a big squad but we still feel the absences of the bigger players when we’re out there on the pitch. Having said that, the younger guys are doing well and they have a real desire to prove what they can do”.
Friday night sees Juventus travel to promotion contenders Genoa. “They are a side to be feared, better than the majority of teams in this division. If you add to that the fact that everyone gives 100% against Juventus, sometimes more, we need to be very careful. As always though, we’re going there to win”.
Giorgio has been training away from the rest of the squad this week, will he be back in time for the trip to Genoa? “I’ll be back training with the team today and if all goes well, I’ll be available for Friday. At the end of the day though, it’s the boss who picks the team”.

Geof

May 14, 2004
Turk_Bianconero said:
yes for ''Chiellini thread''
and you needed to quote a whole interview to say that?

Anyway, nice interview by Giorgio, I like him more and more. But, you gotta love it whenever footballers do something else than football where the press is involved.
-So, I'm very happy to work on this UNICEF calendar. I love kids, and I feel helping the poorest ones is...
- Yes, Giorgio. So, how do you rate Juventus' chances of promotion,...

And, since when has juventus.com a proper translator? They fired babelfish?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)