Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (25 Viewers)

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
I think Chiellini is aggressive and got the good temper for some CB and is very good in tackles.
I`d like to see this next year

Grosso-Chiellini-Zapata-Zebina
(De Ceglie)(Mellberg)(Legro)(Grygera)
what about Criscito dude?and Andrade?They are valuable.Criscito in the summer would be ready for Juve and Jorge will be ready in 1,5 month.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Ciscito as back-up since probably because Legro is doing good.Criscito is our future.
I`d sell Andrade since I don`t want some player who`s worth 10m euros to be injured always.
If we sell him next year, most likely he wont be sold for more than 5 millions. We'll lose in this deal. I say keep the guy, after all he's a decent defender. Play chiellin as a left back, legro and either "mellberg" or "andrade" in the center and zebina our right back.... we'll have a solid back IMO.......

soulslider

Rregula sound
May 16, 2006
If we sell him next year, most likely he wont be sold for more than 5 millions. We'll lose in this deal. I say keep the guy, after all he's a decent defender. Play chiellin as a left back, legro and either "mellberg" or "andrade" in the center and zebina our right back.... we'll have a solid back IMO.......
solid yes, but that just isn't good enough for next season when we will be playing CL.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Chiellini: "La sconfitta dell'Inter non ci dispiace"
21 02 2008
Giorgio Chiellini Il difensore della Juventus, Giorgio Chiellini, con grande sincerità ha ammesso che la sconfitta dell'Inter a Liverpool è stata accolta con un certo piacere in casa bianconera: "Di sicuro non ci ha fatto dispiacere. Alla fine, sappiamo che la rivalità c'è. Sul secondo posto in campionato ci metterei la firma. Il primo posto è inarrivabile, ma il secondo è un obiettivo concreto e siamo fiduciosi di raggiungerlo".

--------------

Chiellini says that he liked the defeat of inter against liverpool.. who does not :D

:jvefan:

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
Chiellini Delighted With Inter Defeat

Juventus defender Giorgio Chiellini is certain to have stirred up another war of words with Inter after publicly admitting that he was happy to see them lose against Liverpool on Tuesday night.

Juve and Inter have developed into the bitterest of enemies ever since the Bianconeri were relegated to Serie B, and had two Scudetti revoked following the Calciopoli crisis.

Chiellini has been one of the symbols of Juventus’ rivalry with Inter, and he notoriously roughed up Zlatan Ibrahimovic during the 1-1 draw between the sides in Serie A in Turin in November.

The Nerazzurri suffered their first loss in five months on Tuesday night as they crashed 2-0 at Liverpool, a result that leaves them on the verge of elimination from the Champions League at the last 16 stage.

"For sure I was not unhappy with the Liverpool result,” smiled Chiellini.

“We all know that there is rivalry."

Juventus are currently in third place in Serie A, 12 points behind league-leaders Inter, but only one shy of Roma in second.

"The first place is possible,” Chiellini stressed.

“But to finish in second is a concrete objective and one that can be achieved.”

Gianni Wilson

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i am with you chielleni...:D FORZA Chielleni

Apr 19, 2007
He says whats on his mind and I like that about him...hes just going to get into their head. Well be a great fight between him and Inter. Plus Camo Nedved and now sissoko can break some legs. What a game that will be.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Guy's chiellini is getting bashed by interistas on goal.com we need to show them whose boss, c'mon guys leave some comments on it

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Although I like Chiellini's anger and his hardass edge it could cost us big time..
I'd like too see more calmness without losing his agressivness and if this does happen i think he could be the best defender in the world (big statement i know).. Hypothetically it'd be really beneficial if a great defender like Maldini were to teach him a few tricks of the trade

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)