Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (50 Viewers)

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
it's definitely 352... towards the end Genoa let Chiellini and Bonucci have the ball up to the final third and mark or double mark our midfielders and forwards, there weren't many other option to take the ball forward unless the coach was going to bring in another forward or midfielder for a defender.
Exactly. And not only at the tail end of games, Every fvckin coach out there has figured this out (it was the case against olympiacos and now genoa). They deliberately man mark our other more creative mids and leave this ape open so that he's forced to come forward with the ball and inevitably lose it with his apesh!t retarded passing.
But hey let's keep on doing it.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Exactly. And not only at the tail end of games, Every fvckin coach out there has figured this out (it was the case against olympiacos and now genoa). They deliberately man mark our other more creative mids and leave this ape open so that he's forced to come forward with the ball and inevitably lose it with his apesh!t retarded passing.
But hey let's keep on doing it.
We've seen Chiellini the playmaker for the past 1.5 seasons at least, don't expect anything to change if we persist with this formation.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
At this point we're just torturing him. I mean, this is at least the 2nd year where teams have figured out that you don't mark our RCB or LCB. You just mark the DM and if you feel like it, the sweeper.

You just let our RCB and LCB control the ball all match. You literally mark all our other players and eventually you will see Chiellini have to dribble the ball at the edge of the area and shoot it into the crowd. FFS, I'm convinced he takes those long shots just to get rid of the ball because he has nowhere to pass.

It must be torture for a player like him who obviously wants nothing to do with the ball. All these years he was perfectly fucking fine in a back four killing people and just touching the ball to a teammate. Now he's a fucking midfielder.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
At this point we're just torturing him. I mean, this is at least the 2nd year where teams have figured out that you don't mark our RCB or LCB. You just mark the DM and if you feel like it, the sweeper.

You just let our RCB and LCB control the ball all match. You literally mark all our other players and eventually you will see Chiellini have to dribble the ball at the edge of the area and shoot it into the crowd. FFS, I'm convinced he takes those long shots just to get rid of the ball because he has nowhere to pass.

It must be torture for a player like him who obviously wants nothing to do with the ball. All these years he was perfectly fucking fine in a back four killing people and just touching the ball to a teammate. Now he's a fucking midfielder.
this :lol:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
if your going to play with forward running cbs you might as well sign david luiz, kee lucio and sign pique.

it's not like they are worse than what we have. at least they are better going forward

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)