Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (73 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
That fucking De Rossi piece of shit cunt motherfucker!! I mean really, does he have any clue about what he is doing ??? I cant even begin to describe how overrated this piece of shit has been by many people in the football world, mainly italians. That piece of shit. Cunt. Bitch.....i wanted to smash the TV screen when i saw the tackle. Do you know that if the tackle was one milimeter to the right he would have broken Chiellini's ankle and ended his carreer?? I mean, wtf??? He should be banned for a very, very long time. If fucking Krasic was banned for three games for a simple dive, than for an attempted murder such as this, De Rossi should get three month ban MINIMUM!! Fucking cunt...

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
That fucking De Rossi piece of shit cunt motherfucker!! I mean really, does he have any clue about what he is doing ??? I cant even begin to describe how overrated this piece of shit has been by many people in the football world, mainly italians. That piece of shit. Cunt. Bitch.....i wanted to smash the TV screen when i saw the tackle. Do you know that if the tackle was one milimeter to the right he would have broken Chiellini's ankle and ended his carreer?? I mean, wtf??? He should be banned for a very, very long time. If fucking Krasic was banned for three games for a simple dive, than for an attempted murder such as this, De Rossi should get three month ban MINIMUM!! Fucking cunt...
That tackle was horrific. If you look carefully he went for the knee. Definitely a career ending tackle.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
He should be banned for a very, very long time. If $#@!ing Krasic was banned for three games for a simple dive, than for an attempted murder such as this, De Rossi should get three month ban MINIMUM!! $#@!ing $#@!...
Like when Cambiasshit was banned for a long time for his "tackle" on Giovinco.. Yeah, its good to have the Italian Federation, Italian system and all the referees on your side..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)