Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (37 Viewers)

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
he looked like he was trying to be a LB, midfielder and even a striker sometimes for us yesterday. Sad that one man is trying to do so much to make up for his teammates' incompetency.
I agree with you! The Bonucci & Barzagli have not worked well together in the middle. Whether this is due to needing time to do so or that they are incompatible is something Juve cannot afford right now! Giorgio needs to move back to CB and have a half decent LB to make the long runs in attack and at least slow the opposition's wing attack for him to get in a position to defend effectively. Even putting Pepe as LB to make the 'left wing attacking runs' would be more helpful to the team.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
chiellini.

playing with grygers is like playing with 10 men. he isn't a bad player, he is GHOST. he offers nothing to the team. nothing at all

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
no we don't. we need 11 men out in the field.

here is my post about grygera in his thread. he is the WORST player on our team bar none (now that amoori is gone)

how does this guy earn millions every year doing nothing? how has he lasted 4 years in juve? he contribute absolutely nothing to the team. no this isn't an exaggeration. he is not bad at what i am about to mention, he literally nothing as a player. a bad player i can understand, a ghost is worse.

he has no pace
he can not outmuscle
he cannot mark
he cannot tackle
he cannot intercept
he does not know what positioning is
he can not dribble
he can not over lap correctly
he cannot cross
he cannot make a forward pass

fuck it i'm becoming a football player. do nothing, earn millions! that is the life!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)