Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (70 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
About Chiellini...

Many people want him to become our future captain but I somehow can't see him taking that role. Not because he's not capable of it, I think he's going to leave us sooner or later. I really doubt he's going to stay here for a long time. Most likely he's going to stay here for another year, but after, I'm not so sure.

It's not just that Manchester is interested in him but he also said that he adores English football and their league. He said he'll stay for another year, he never said he's planning to stay here.

Sadly enough, I don't see him in Juve in a couple of years. Especially if Bonucci arrives and settles this season, that might be a green light for Chiellini to leave.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I don't think he will leave anytime soon, but if he does then it will be for a crazy fee a couple of years down the line.

Chiellini would like the physical side of English football but he would be an absolute card magnet.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
He will definitely not leave. Because we will return to our best and he will be more encouraged to stay.

If we don’t, then I will force him to leave.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
About Chiellini...

Many people want him to become our future captain but I somehow can't see him taking that role. Not because he's not capable of it, I think he's going to leave us sooner or later. I really doubt he's going to stay here for a long time. Most likely he's going to stay here for another year, but after, I'm not so sure.

It's not just that Manchester is interested in him but he also said that he adores English football and their league. He said he'll stay for another year, he never said he's planning to stay here.

Sadly enough, I don't see him in Juve in a couple of years. Especially if Bonucci arrives and settles this season, that might be a green light for Chiellini to leave.
He's not a leader anyway, Marchisio can be ten times the captain Giorgio can ever dream of.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
About Chiellini...

I think he'll stay, he is part of Juventus (one of it's main parts). Despite he is wanted by some EPL clubs this is Italy and he is Italian and it is just a matter of time when will we be top club again.
As for the possible Bonucci arrival , well a team has 2 CBs so bothy of them can play.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
About Chiellini...

Actually, he has said that many times in the past.

This past season may have affected his idea though, but that's how it goes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)