Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (33 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Oh man.... again

Chiellini wasn't marking Drogba when he scored, he was simply inside when Kalou assisted Drogba which lead to the goal. He takes the blame, everyone was off except him he was still inside. Check the goal again please.

What do you mean he had to cover for Molinaro? That's his job man, Molinaro was running his ass of that's Chiellini and Legro or any other CB to cover their flanks at times. He failed and it's not an excuse, seriously.
Just leave it. We aren't going to agree on this one.

dogsarecute

Aug 7, 2008
Atrocious passing. I think he has 0% success rate in the last quarter of the match.
His defending in the earlier parts is quite bad. However, once he calmed down near the end of the match, his defending is good.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Chiellini got beat a lot today simply running for the ball. He did not look healthy. His passes, like everyone else's, were terrible. And he had a lot more panic than command in his positioning.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Chiellini isn't back to his best, he did not command at all, and lacked the confidence he usually had. I mean this guy use to run up and down the flanks and supplied good crosses and passes.

To see what he did yesterday with the ball is just ridiculous.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
There oughta be a compliation of Chiellini form this game, I would watch it ALL DAY LONG :lol: And it has NOTHING to do with the actual performance :D

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
So that's what he was doing? Looked like he did that phone home thing Ronaldinho does after scoring... but if that's the case then it's pretty brilliant. He did it for like 5 seconds. :lol:
Forza Chiellini.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)