Capitano Danilo (19 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
This sucks, no way we can replace him.
yeah, it's going to be hard. all eyes on my boy mds, and we can prepare ourselves for kulu to start some more matches as cuadrado will be used a lot more in defense.

fuck this season already.

also, fuck lazio, they acted like butchers and princesses at the same time. it was obvious that challenge on danilo was unnecessarily hard. what a disgusting bunch.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
yeah, it's going to be hard. all eyes on my boy mds, and we can prepare ourselves for kulu to start some more matches as cuadrado will be used a lot more in defense.

fuck this season already.

also, fuck lazio, they acted like butchers and princesses at the same time. it was obvious that challenge on danilo was unnecessarily hard. what a disgusting bunch.
I thought that was bad luck more than anything.

But I do agree they're a disgusting bunch. They always have been. Which makes Sarri is a perfect fit for them.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Cuadrado is way better as a RB than winger anyway. I like Danilo but we’re more dynamic without him. We obviously lose something defensively. Wish I had confidence that Allegri would give De Winter a proper chance now. I think he’s ready. MDS is better on the left and will get injured again anyway.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
And those mofos go extra hard on and off the pitch when they arrive on their continent
Oh yeah. Argentines even lied on their Covid forms just to get a chance to break Brazilian legs.
but seriously who creates a league format with 10 teams of which half will qualify? It’s obvious the goal was not to create a fair qualification format but to have more games on the calendar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)