Capitano Danilo (21 Viewers)

Strickland

May 17, 2019
honestly, i'd prefer darmian to this guy. the king of jabronis is one year older, but much, much cheaper, has a much lower salary, and as he's italian, he could be sold to basically any italian club even in 2-3 years.

what is the standard age for an average lolzilian (no cafu, no dani alves) starting to show signs of decline? it's 28. and our precious danilo is 28 exactly. what do you do with a 30 year old lolzilian on a 5m net wage? either you're lucky to find a chinese club for him, or you keep paying him and get nothing in return on the pitch.

this looks like a terrible deal to me. i'd love to be wrong though.
although all you listed is valid, for me Danilo has at least some potential to be a good starting RB and that's what is most important to me. MDS + Darmian RB combo is economically sound, but imo completely doomed on pitch, for Danilo I can get at least somewhat excited about, as a long time ago the guy used to be a fullback worthy of CL knockout matches.

Darmian and MDS are both good enough for Serie A, but no way I'd want them starting against the likes of Messi, Neymar or Hazard

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
This guy won Primera and EPL, if he wins Serie A he will join Ronaldo in the group of players to have won all 3
Well give me 1 season at Juve 1 at City 1 at Barcelona 1 at PSG and I`ll get all 4 and.. without playing a single minute...

Juve-Boner

May 6, 2012
Welcome Danilo

He should have a lot of energy to burn. He definitely also wanna show Real and City that they were wrong to throw him away. Think he will surprise us all.(please)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 13)