Capello in for Ladesma (1 Viewer)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
van bommel is 27 years old if i recall correctly. on a free, its wise choice for moggi. i believe van bommel has at least 4 good seasons left in him. lets not forget that we bought players such as nedved, emerson, thuram, cannavaro at this age group.

but then again, it depends on what capello will play next season. i dont think van bommel is super creative, but in the current system, alongside emerson, i think it would work very well.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Actually I have no idea why Barca need him that much,they play Marquez in that position and still have Xavi and Motta to fill in whenever needed,or even Deco.

Webber

Feb 27, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
Actually I have no idea why Barca need him that much,they play Marquez in that position and still have Xavi and Motta to fill in whenever needed,or even Deco.
Marqez is not so tough player as Van Bommel is. Van Bommel has more stamina than Marqez. This is the answer to real's Gravesen. He's very same player as Van Bommel.

Dec 26, 2004
------------------Eto'o

---Ronaldinho---------Guily

------Deco---------------Xavi

---------------Marquez

I cann't understand where Rijkard gonna play him in such formation, I think he is nothing but a bench player, or Rijkard is planning to play him instead of Marquez to profit of his stamina and deffensive abilities...

Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
the best option is Pizarro, the lad is great. I would want him more than any other midfielder right now.. Bring him Moggi!!
Pizzaro is a good distributer of the ball and his contolr is just brilliant, but he lacks deffnsive abilities so I doubt Capello would choose him to partner Emerson....

OP
Amash

Amash

Mar 31, 2005
  • Thread Starter #47
    Juve fault was that they let Xabi Alonso to go to Livrpool. He is great player he's creative DMF like Pirlo and he's young

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
    Ledesma is better than Essien and Van Bommel .....he will be a star in Juve ..that guy pulls the string for Lecce ...the attack and defense he does it all over by himself and a Captain at the age 22 shows his characters. Look what he did for Lecce and u can only imagine what he can do for a team like Juve ....im more than happy if we could get a proven seria a material then wasting so much more for essien or masherano.

arc

Mar 11, 2004
    i dont really know which is the best dmc available for juventus, but personally like pizzaro, simply because he is proven in seria a

OP
    Amash

Amash

Mar 31, 2005
  • Thread Starter #54
    Pizzaro would be great choice I wtched him against Roma and he was superb. Ledesma is young and that also would be nice because we need fresh blood in our team

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    Pizarro dont need defensive greatness. He is okay defensively, but he never looses the ball and he is a great passes and crosser. So we dont need any other pure DM to partner Emerson.

Juventico

Apr 7, 2005
    I'd rather have Ledesma than Pizarro, because he's young and he's proven his worth in serie a. it's not his fault that zeman plays a suicidal offensive football.

I'd definitely bring him in.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    Pizzaro is a player in the mould of Maresca,or an inferior Xavi or Pirlo if you like.I'm undecided as to whether he'd make the team but if he's cheap I don't see why not.

Menace

Apr 22, 2005
    Barcelona Join Ledesma Race

The Lecce jewel has also been linked with Milan and Juventus.
    Argentinean midfielder, Ledesma, is the latest player to be tipped for a move to Spanish giants Barcelona at the end of the season. The Lecce player shined during this Serie A campaign and helped his side reach a mid-table position.

Barcelona are looking for a central midfielder after confirming in the past weeks that Demetrio Albertini’s contract will not be renewed. However, the Catalan based club will have to watch out from Milan and Juventus who are also after Ledesma.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    okay. we will see who we sign to partner emerson ;) hopefully one of: Gerrard, Lampard, Vieira, Pizarro.... :p

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
    Pizzaro is a player in the mould of Maresca,or an inferior Xavi or Pirlo if you like.I'm undecided as to whether he'd make the team but if he's cheap I don't see why not.
    You are undecided to whether or not Pizarro would make Juventus? Sorry, but we can't afford players like Gerrard or Pirlo who have the big name and price tag on their shirts. Pizarro could quite possibly be more skilled than any midfielder we have except for Emerson and Nedved. He certainly makes Blasi or Appiah look like Venezia players fighting for survival in Serie B. Trust me, Pizarro would make the team and force out almost any of our midfielders at the moment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)