Capello Defends Del Piero (5 Viewers)

juvestar77

May 15, 2004
Juventus have strengthened themselves a lot with the purchase of Patrick Vieira from Arsenal, however Fabio Capello also believes that both the Rossoneri and Nerazzurri have improved a lot with their latest acquisitions.

“Milan have made an excellent purchase with Gilardino. Well done also to Inter for taking Pizarro, but he will not be able to play with Veron.”

There are rumours that Capello will be offered an extension to his current contract.

“I’m happy that the Bianconeri officials are getting along with me; also I’m getting well with them.”

Finally one last comment about Del Piero, as the Juventus boss believes that Pinturicchio should be left alone by the media.

“There’s always too much talk about him,” concluded Capello

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The odd thing here being that the headline focused on the most inconsequential sentence of the entire article.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Channel 4 always does that. Capello didn't even mention Del Piero in a positive way, he is clearly annoyed that the most important thing to journalists is or DP plays or not, they don't ask about the rest of the players.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
Give him some credit, its hard to defend the undefendable.
No problem at all for Capello I'm sure, he's had to do alot of that at Roma so he's got the neccesary experience.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Way off the mark Desmond, he didnt have the problem of a player having too much power and very unwilling to let it go, despite the obvious fact to anyone with even a hint of intelligence to realistic that he simply cant do it anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)