Capello Defends Del Piero (6 Viewers)

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Yes...very good...

All I am saying is any objective person on this site can see the glaring obvious fact, that cant hack it anymore. I mean ffs, I am getting sick of saying it, but for some reason some of you people are blind.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
Yes...very good...

All I am saying is any objective person on this site can see the glaring obvious fact, that cant hack it anymore. I mean ffs, I am getting sick of saying it, but for some reason some of you people are blind.
Nicole, could you please be a little less agressive about this sort of thing? I've long lost track of the number of times people have over reacted to it.

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
Way off the mark Desmond, he didnt have the problem of a player having too much power and very unwilling to let it go, despite the obvious fact to anyone with even a hint of intelligence to realistic that he simply cant do it anymore.
with the same argument i would say exactly the same thing about totti because im a juve fan in my eyes he cant do it anymore unless spitting comes to the argument now how dyu feel bout that?

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++

Nicole, could you please be a little less agressive about this sort of thing? I've long lost track of the number of times people have over reacted to it.
thats imposbile man shes a women!

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by djleli ] ++

with the same argument i would say exactly the same thing about totti because im a juve fan in my eyes he cant do it anymore unless spitting comes to the argument now how dyu feel bout that?
:rolleyes:

If Totti is past it, why is Del Piero even allowed on a football pitch?

@ mikhail, yeah sorry :)

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
look thats the point imo last year totti didnt produce good play ... now the problem is you are roma biased and im juve biased you see del piero shit and i see totti shit so there will never be an agreement unles you open your mind

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Oh my god, I have a closed mind :rofl:

I've critised Totti when he's ****ed up more times then anyone, he was still better then Del Piero last season.

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
yeah right tell which moments was totti better then del ppiero? oh yeah right because he is a fighter and he likes to stamp ppl in the faces. when did you see totti play anything near del piero's style?
doing back heels dribbling defenders in the box and all the other stuff while being a sub!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)