Capello asks for Joaquin (1 Viewer)

Shenanigans

Nov 29, 2003
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jun14f.html

Capello asks for Joaquin
Monday 14 June, 2004

Juventus boss Fabio Capello is understood to have requested the services of Spanish ace Joaquin Sanchez.

Capello is a massive fan of the right-sided midfielder and he’s asked transfer guru Luciano Moggi to make an enquiry.

The tactician already wanted the 22-year-old at Roma two years ago but the capital side didn’t deliver.

Now Capello is hoping that his new club could successfully capture the Betis Seville starlet.

However, the Turin giants may struggle to pull off the proposed swoop given his transfer fee.

Betis value the youngster at a massive £18m, a figure that the Old Lady of Italian football are unlikely to offer.

Juve may find it simpler to content Capello with the capture of Inter stopper Fabio Cannavaro. A swap deal with Lilian Thuram still seems on

so...who is this feller?!

the rumourmill, eh? :blah:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
Joaquin, the best right winger in Spain.
Can't see us breaking the bank for him though, probably going to Madrid if not this year then next year.
Hi all, 1st post for me :)

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Welcome Edge!

This is nothing but a damn rumour! We will never sign this guy, even if I like him. Too expensive and on his way to Chelsea or Madrid! Its a pity, but thats the reality!

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Joaqui isn't bad, I prefer other Spanish players though like Vicente, Puyol and ofcourse Valeron.

We won't get any of the 4.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Joaquin is a very good player who will make a huge contribution to juve & I hope we break the bank for his services.
Welcome to the forum Edge.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
Joaqui isn't bad, I prefer other Spanish players though like Vicente, Puyol and ofcourse Valeron.

We won't get any of the 4.

yeah, although we wont get any of these, vicente would be damn great ;)

OP

Shenanigans

Nov 29, 2003
  • Thread Starter #10
    who knows what hes asking and what he isnt...?

fat cat moggi would never give cappello too much control over the transfer market.

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Shenanigans ] ++
    bonjour!
    :LOL: I'm not English, was quite happy to see France doing the impossible last night.
    Anyway, have Juve ever had a Spanish player ? I don't remember us having one in the last 10 years.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
    Nov 18, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
    Upuntill now i am very dissapointed with Fabio Capello's wish list...:undecide:
    what are you talking about?!!

juve should do whatever it takes to bring Joaquin and Cannavaro to turin.

:groan:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)