Cannavaro's return - probable? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
I don't blame any of them for leaving Juve. We lost a lot of money as it is and we would have lost a lot more if these guys hadn't left. A couple of them just had to leave cuz we got a good offer for them.
I don't want any of them back though, we have opened a new chapter now.
I'd rather have Pepe, Meira or even Barzagli in defence next to Andrade.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Insult him:tup: , not his children :tdown:
Don't care.

Seriously, I'm no mod but for me that would be a reason for a ban.
That's right, you're no mod and you don't post here regulary. Moreover, you've shown yourself to be an Ibrahimovic fan and nothing else. So I say fuck your children in the ass as well.

Fuck Andy in his ass
I'd bet you'd love to.

Why don't you give an opinion instead of bobbing your head like a goddamn blowjob queen?

nobody wants him except some 'fans' dont care his betray
For once I will agree with the Turk. He knows what he's talking about here.

he or the rest of the players didnt 'betray' juve. the club let them down, they didnt let the club down.
You don't know what you're talking about... again. Cannavaro betrayed us because he said he would stay with Juve until Serie C. But then when the threat of demotion really arose, he abandoned us despite his claims. He lied to us whether you like it or not. But I can't expect you to understand, biased Australian-Italian little cocksucker. You can't get the World Cup out of your head so your opinions shouldn't be respected.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Francesco just doesn't know me, however he thinks I'm a little kid. That's fine and all, but if that's the case then he's just a member of an rejected family.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
some guys are crazy .. they dont even discuss something usefull here ..

those guys know them selves
Your must be referring to me.

In that case, I have already made ten times more useful posts than you have on this forum. So don't talk shit unless you can send me a memo to back it up.

memo_juve

Jun 20, 2007
Your must be referring to me.

In that case, I have already made ten times more useful posts than you have on this forum. So don't talk shit unless you can send me a memo to back it up.
actually, "memo" is used to back u up, not to be backed by u ..

u lake some info. about computer system .. :D

memo_juve

Jun 20, 2007
I admit... I don't know anything about computers. I'm better off asking the nerds for help.
being nerd, better than being idiot :p

you should learn how to respect people, players, fans, etc..
what u do say about them is totally unacceptable..

am not going to discuss this with u again .. u can cont. ur action, i dont have the right to stop u

:)

Jun 7, 2003
haha alltough andy seems to be an asshole, i like him.

so back to cannavaro, i think that he is the coolest guy of this betrayers. he would be the only one whom i could accept again in Juve shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)