Cannavaro's return - probable? (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
he or the rest of the players didnt 'betray' juve. the club let them down, they didnt let the club down.
How so? He left because he thought he could win the CL with RM. Now RM doesnt want him and you think we should let him back. NEVER. He is a traitor and some cool pics with DP doesnt make him a Juventino.

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
How so? He left because he thought he could win the CL with RM. Now RM doesnt want him and you think we should let him back. NEVER. He is a traitor and some cool pics with DP doesnt make him a Juventino.
how so? by what happened in the scandal thats how. the players had nothing to do with what happened but they and the fans were the ones who paid. i can totally understand him not wanting to play in serie b, some decided to stay and we love them for it, but theres also some who were forced to stay (trez, camo).

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
This is a final warning, you either discuss Cannavaro as a player and his use or no use in the squad or don't get near this thread. This is not directed to one person but to many and don't make me ban many.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
I would like to see a taller player beside Andrade. Meira or Barzagli or even Pepe would be fine. Canna is ageing and lost his touch. He couldnt lead the RM defense so I would rather have Andrade lead the Juve defense. Canna coming back would also mean Criscito being pushed further away from the starting 11. I expect a lot from Crisito and dont want that to happen.

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
As you said, Cannavaro is ageing. To be honest that's one of the reasons I want him back. He is 33, turning 34 in September but still got 2 more years on the top. Criscito could learn a lot from Fabio, before replacing him. They are so alike as players it feels meant to be.

I don't think the height would be a problem. Andrade is 184 and Cannavaro is a white man who in fact can jump. ;)

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
I would like to see a taller player beside Andrade. Meira or Barzagli or even Pepe would be fine. Canna is ageing and lost his touch. He couldnt lead the RM defense so I would rather have Andrade lead the Juve defense. Canna coming back would also mean Criscito being pushed further away from the starting 11. I expect a lot from Crisito and dont want that to happen.
So if we managed to get either meira or barzagli instead of cannavaro,criscito wouldn't be left out..??i believe if juve finds another defender,he will surely partner andrade,which automatically makes criscito out of the first 11,so what criscito really needs is someone to guide him,and who better to guide him than the azzuri captain..?

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
For me, Canna is probably the only one from the lot that said only good things about Juve all along. Nothing about the board, nothing about being let down by the club, nothing about the fans. Besides, he seems to want to come back, so its pretty obvious he cares more for Juve than Madrid. Think about it, he's probably the only one from Emerson, Vieira, Ibra, Zambrotta and Thuram, that said all along how he loves the fans here. Again, he didnt owe us that. Especially since he spent just two seasons here. I say if he wants to come back, we should allow him to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)