Cannavaro's return - probable? (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 13, 2007
wouldnt be for 1 season, he still has a few seasons left in him
well.. he will be 35 in one season , he won't be as sharp and as fit as he used to be.

id rather we get someone younger and potentially better .
afterall , juve are going through a rebuliding stage so imo it's better to get players who can stay with juve longer in this rebuilding process than someone who is near the end of his carreer

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I dont intereset azzurri,italy without Juventus nothing to me

if one day dog like materazzi,gattuso would be azzurri captain,you cant expect respect from me

burdisso is another crap

I said go for Barzagli,Meira or surprise defender

if Cannavaro on his way to Juventus

first of all he must admit his betray
:lol: you ooze ignorance,dont you??

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
well.. he will be 35 in one season , he won't be as sharp and as fit as he used to be.

id rather we get someone younger and potentially better .
afterall , juve are going through a rebuliding stage so imo it's better to get players who can stay with juve longer in this rebuilding process than someone who is near the end of his carreer
yes i can see your point, but we could also do with experience in the backline. Cannavaro would boost our chances for reaching our desired objectives. No denying he'd be great for us

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Christoph Metzelder has said itself “honored” to make part of the Real Madrid and to play to the flank of a defender like Fabio Cannavaro. “It is one of the best players of the world. He on hand puts all its quality of the Real”, has said the national German in the course of its presentation. “We will not have problems to form one defended strongly”. Metzelder has signed a triennial one with the Real Madrid after the expiration of contracted its with the Borussia Dortmund, club with which has disputed seven seasons. 26 years old defender has 32 presences with the national German, which she has obtained a second place to the World-wide one in Korea and Japan of 2002 and a third party place in the World-wide one of Germany 2006.

tuttomercato

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
7/11/2007 4:08 PM

We Do Not Want Cannavaro - Ranieri

Claudio Ranieri has moved to end all speculation surrounding a move by Juventus to bring back Fabio Cannavaro to the club from Real Madrid.

The Italian coach was reacting to continuing reports in the Italian and Spanish media that la Vecchia Signora was considering making an offer for their former player.

Cannavaro, 33, has stated that he wants to continue playing in Spain, but that has not stopped the speculation as Madrid have bought two new central defenders.

Napoli were also interested and could be the Ballon D'Or winner's only hope of a return to Serie A in the future after Ranieri ruled out a bid.

"Our defence is okay as it is," the Juve coach said. "We will not sign Cannavaro."

Madrid have captured Christoph Metzelder on a free transfer from Borussia Dortmund as well as signing Pepe from porto for €28m.

Cannavaro moved to the Spanish giants last summer after Juventus were enforced to spend the season in Serie following the match-fixing scandal thta hit Italian football.

After winning the World Cup with Italy, Cannavaro won the Ballon D'Or, but failed to impress during his first campaign in Madrid, despite helping the club to their first league title in four seasons.

goal.com

Finally!
Now close this thread please!!
We had enough of the Canna lovers/dreamers!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
blanc dice che manca un 2% per finire la squadra, ranieri dice che è a posto così e che cannavaro non verrà

secco tenta di far cassa a tutti i costi cedendo legrottaglie tacchinardi miccoli nocerino (grave errore rinofrzare la diretta concorrente), zalayeta

blanc says the squad is 98% complete

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
blanc dice che manca un 2% per finire la squadra, ranieri dice che è a posto così e che cannavaro non verrà

secco tenta di far cassa a tutti i costi cedendo legrottaglie tacchinardi miccoli nocerino (grave errore rinofrzare la diretta concorrente), zalayeta

blanc says the squad is 98% complete
so the remaining 2% would be? what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)