Cannavaro's return - probable? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
I would prefer to sign a cb rather then neddy's backup. If it came down to it and neddy gets injuried DP can play high with iaquinta and trez up front. We should be focued on what we need.

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Barzagli ... i started to lose my hope in this guy
even in his ability ..
well i have no doubts in his ability, he has already shown he has talent but you cant expect him to 'shine' when he has idiots around him in defence at palermo. IMO at a big club like juve he can have a good time and improve, after all this guy is supposed to be the future of the nazionale. in regards to his transfer status, well its becoming like the milito saga, i dont know what to make of it

memo_juve

Jun 20, 2007
well i have no doubts in his ability, he has already shown he has talent but you cant expect him to 'shine' when he has idiots around him in defence at palermo. IMO at a big club like juve he can have a good time and improve, after all this guy is supposed to be the future of the nazionale. in regards to his transfer status, well its becoming like the milito saga, i dont know what to make of it
yaa i think with a good defence he can do a good job ..
i remember he did that in the world cup..

lets see what will happen..

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
What future Barzagli represents? The guy is 26 years old, not 20. :disagree:
he represents a bright future! at 26 years old, playing for the azzurri and will most likely be cannavaro's replacement when he decides to retire, he has about 9 years of football left in him...and he still has room for improvement

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Ummm.... let´s see, Boumsong is 27 years old. Is he the future of France defending?

Guys like Andreolli, Mantovani, Chiellini and Criscito are the future, Barzagli is the present.....he is already a developed player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)