CANNAVARO to return? (5 Viewers)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I'm not talking about just Marchionni, dear. I suppose that we have to buy another right winger if we sell Camo. Besides, we already have Salihamdihic who can play as a right winger or a right back.
Salihamdzic is even a lesser player than Marchionni to replace Camoranesi.

I can't pick up a specfic player to be our best offensive player in the previous season, we were very sterile and unconvincing. Especially, Camo who is characterised by being inconsistent during the entire season.
Ancient history, Camo being inconsistent. His first two seasons he was inconsistent, but starting from 04/05 he became one of the consistent performers together with Emerson, Cannavaro and Zambrotta. Always had something to contribute.

But if he is used in players exchange, I think it would be beneficial for us. Generally, it all depends on the offeres introduced to Juve.
Yes it depends on the offers, but you yourself said the offers won't be high, so I still don't see how selling or trading Camoranesi would be beneficial.

He said so because he has nothing to do when the transfer window closed. Do you remember the fans' whistles when Monsieur Descahmps decided to place him at the second half of our match against Rimini in the 1st leg? I think the cause is obvious.
Yes I remember that, do you remember how afterwards he stated that he wanted to change the whistles into cheers by performing well; and so he did. You won't hear any whistles now.

Your opinion is so much respected by mine, mate. Your avatar reveals your intention though. ;)
My avatar is there, because Camoranesi has proven to be one of our best players consistently over the years.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Salihamdzic is even a lesser player than Marchionni to replace Camoranesi.
There is a point I want to hint at, I don't want to get rid of Camo, I just think that we can buy a younger motivated player instead of him only in case we decide to sell him.

Salihamdzic isn't as good as Camoranesi offensively but he is better in defending. Anyways, I said if we sell Camoranesi, we should buy another world class winger like Ribery or Quaresma.

Dominic said:
Ancient history, Camo being inconsistent. His first two seasons he was inconsistent, but starting from 04/05 he became one of the consistent performers together with Emerson, Cannavaro and Zambrotta. Always had something to contribute.
The last season under Lippi wasn't that good, however, the following two seasons under Capello was more worse regarding creativity and possession. Even though, Camoranesi performed well during 04/05 but his performance in the previous season was far below par especially in the 2nd leg of Serie A and, without a doubt, in the Champions League.

Regarding our best players in the previous few seasons, I can't even compare Emesron to Zambrotta, who was our best player in the previous couple of seasons. Undeniably, Cannavaro was phenomenal in the previous season and I can't even dare to think about comparing him to Emerson. Also, Camoransi was better than the latter.

Dominic said:
Yes it depends on the offers, but you yourself said the offers won't be high, so I still don't see how selling or trading Camoranesi would be beneficial.
Lyon and Valencia are interested in his services, so I think that they may offer us £6M or more.

Dominic said:
Yes I remember that, do you remember how afterwards he stated that he wanted to change the whistles into cheers by performing well; and so he did. You won't hear any whistles now.
Mate, all of them usually say the same at these situation. He found himself getting stuck in this situation; either to play for Juventus for the rest of the season or to face the same destiny which Cassano faced in Roma in the previous season. Of course, he chose the first option, a choice which was very sane in my opinion.

Dominic said:
My avatar is there, because Camoranesi has proven to be one of our best players consistently over the years.
I can't deny it but his performance hasn't been convincing in the previous couple of years. Anyhow, I hope he'll find his best form as soon as possible to help us in our promotion.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
dont mess with Dom, easier to tell rab that delpie is overrated than tell dom camo is shit
(disclaimer) neither view is one expressed by bozi, simply an illustration of the passion both members have over their chosen idle
That's true! :p Although I would never say DP is over-rated either!
Pax Dom - I like Camo too! I hope that once we're in serie A, he will be happy enough to stay.
As for Canna & Zambro, we need an organiser in defence & a good central defender, so out of the two, I would choose Canna or a central defender with his ability to manage the defence.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
if we can get canna for under the price we sold him then ill take him back.

I say fuck this winger talk because I want either rossi or rosina. Palladino has done fine as a winger so far this season.

Jan 7, 2007
if we can get canna for under the price we sold him then ill take him back.

I say fuck this winger talk because I want either rossi or rosina. Palladino has done fine as a winger so far this season.
I would love to get them as well. I think Juve will make a strong bid for Rossi. But so with Inter, AC, and Roma as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)