Cannavaro to Juventus soon (42 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adzke

May 19, 2007
No its not BS.He will stay in Madrid.
What I meant is that the whole Canna saga is BS. It doesn't stop, and each day something new pop up. If he ewants to stay - good. Then he doesn't want Juve, and we don't need playres who aren't commited.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Cannavaro Will Stay In Madrid - Agent

Fabio Cannavaro’s agent has all but ruled out the possibility of his star client leaving Real Madrid, in the face of growing rumours tipping him for a move to Chelsea or a return to Juventus.

“Fabio is happy in Madrid, where he won a Liga title to crown an impressive year, therefore I don’t think he will leave,” revealed Gaetano Fedele.

“The only thing I can say further to this is that Fabio wants to add the Champions League to the titles he has already won and we must not forget that Real Madrid are the club best suited to help him fulfill this dream,” continued the agent.

The World Cup and Golden Ball winner’s representative also went on to comment on the latest reports suggesting that Mourinho wants Cannavaro at Chelsea. “Yes, they made a bid, but the ball is in Real Madrid’s court,” confirmed Fedele. “Let’s remember that they are the most prestigious club in the world.

The latest comments attributed to Cannavaro in the Italian press underlined his commitment to the Spanish champions – though he did seem to leave the door slightly ajar.

"I love being in Spain," trumpeted the 33-year-old defender to Gazzetta dello Sport. "Madrid is beautiful, Real is the most important club in the world and I have won La Liga.

"I can never say that I wouldn't like to return (to Juventus)," he could not resist adding. "I have spoken often with (Juventus sporting director) Alessio Secco, who is a friend. They were looking for a defender but there has never been anything concrete."

goal.com

Adzke

May 19, 2007
Maybe it is but now its on every site.I think he wont come.Also few mins ago Ranieri said we are done with mercato if im not wrong.
I believe grande Ranieri, but not Cannavaro. I will believe Cannavaro if he is still playing for RM on September 1st.

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
Fuck Him.
First of all he left Juve the very,very first second as soon we were relegated.
Where was "that true Juventino" at that hard times.
And now he is again playing .
On goal.com he says ,once he is happy in Spain,he is playing for the world's best team,but he is in contact with our "beloved" Secco,but on friendly basis.
Fucking bastard.
He is acting exactly like a cheapest whore.
We DO NOT NEED HIM.FACT
Lets stay in Madrid and play for them as long as you want.
Juve can not be ,never a second place to be,never.
If he was still in Inter ,he would never be a world champion,or earn such amount of money.
He shines only in Juve,nowhere else.
So fuck him forever.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Fuck Him.
First of all he left Juve the very,very first second as soon we were relegated.
Where was "that true Juventino" at that hard times.
And now he is again playing .
On goal.com he says ,once he is happy in Spain,he is playing for the world's best team,but he is in contact with our "beloved" Secco,but on friendly basis.
Fucking bastard.
He is acting exactly like a cheapest whore.
We DO NOT NEED HIM.FACT
Lets stay in Madrid and play for them as long as you want.
Juve can not be ,never a second place to be,never.
If he was still in Inter ,he would never be a world champion,or earn such amount of money.
He shines only in Juve,nowhere else.
So fuck him forever.
Wanna go grab a beer sometime? :D

Apr 19, 2007
Exactly...he wouldnt be near the best if we hadnt tought him. He said himself he learned how to truly play at Juve. Thats cool we teach you how to play and you are a fucking lying bastard. And up till last week I wanted him back too. Now he has gone to far protecting his name with Madrid and Juve fans(trying to anyway) Saying he talks to Secoo and then calling Madrid the best team in the world. What a fucking Queer. Let him stay in Spain where his career will be over in 2 years or come to juve and have 5 good years left. your choice.

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
Please, he was here for 2 seasons and gave his best all the way. Now he at least has a shot at the CL in his last stages of his career, every footballers dream. I certainly wouldn't flip him of if i drow past him. I'd wish him luck and thank him for the two scuds.

I just realized, for the first time ever I wouldn't mind Real winning the CL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)