Cannavaro to Juventus soon (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
why did we need the best CB in the world to play in serie B? With a contract like his we just couldn't afford it.
-Because we needed to be nearly perfect and win promotion despite the -30 point deduction
-Every player would accept a smaller contract, just for this year
-Canna was one of the few players who declared that he had no problem playing in serie B or worse for Juve
-Canna is Italian and national hero, exactly what we need for the recreation of our image
-He wasnt thaat old, if he and we are considering to re-buy him one year later...
-We couldnt gain a great deal of money from his sale, esp if it was as urgent as he forced it to be
-We would soon need had to spend a great deal of money for his replacement
-Defenders need more time to adapt themselves than any other position, to build a solid defense you must keep as many persons unchanged as possible.

Canna's departure and the way and time it happened hurt our club in many ways,
he is Italian, he knew all this, he could just ignore them and leave. But he promised he will stay and left the next day...his choice, history has proved that!

Juve has never bought back a player and Canna will definitly not break that rule...

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
so we keep canna and listen to him complain all year like cammo did? He was 32, its not like he played for us for a long time. As for right now he is the smart buy. Not only will most of the fans appreciate seeing the best Italian cb at juve again, but we will benefit on the field as well. Buying him back will make a statement.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
its fashion,everbody against us
Who are you (directed to "us")? are you aware your brain is just farting with that line? I am not against anyone, but it seems you are against everyone.

There are facts and opinions. what you are talking about is worthless opinions which doesn't prove in anyway if you are bigger fan than this or that, or if you are "the fan".

The Football world is not a Disney land or a cartoon series like you think, it is all business running with real money (Millions and Billions). If a player or a director isn't professional, he will lose in that "game".

You can go with your "valuable" shouts forever: "fuck you Binter" " Moratti Dickhead" "Berlusconi you idiot" " Real madrid wins because of spain's king's gifts" " Juve Never cheats, it's them against us all, every single one of them" " we will win everything next year, we are Juve we have to" . If you think that will make you a real Juventus fan (whatever that is), then you will make a joke of yourself.

My pleasure :pint:

his annual salary was less than Del Piero
You are wasting your time with this moron, he doesn't know the meaning of sense.

why did we need the best CB in the world to play in serie B? With a contract like his we just couldn't afford it.
would you rather we sold del piero, neddy, cammo, or buffon? Someone had to go to keep those players around.
who would you prefer?
they are willing to sell, but for no less then 16 million. Which he isn't worth.
so we keep canna and listen to him complain all year like cammo did? He was 32, its not like he played for us for a long time. As for right now he is the smart buy. Not only will most of the fans appreciate seeing the best Italian cb at juve again, but we will benefit on the field as well. Buying him back will make a statement.
shut up already!

Ledje

Sep 1, 2006
-Because we needed to be nearly perfect and win promotion despite the -30 point deduction
-Every player would accept a smaller contract, just for this year
-Canna was one of the few players who declared that he had no problem playing in serie B or worse for Juve
-Canna is Italian and national hero, exactly what we need for the recreation of our image
-He wasnt thaat old, if he and we are considering to re-buy him one year later...
-We couldnt gain a great deal of money from his sale, esp if it was as urgent as he forced it to be
-We would soon need had to spend a great deal of money for his replacement
-Defenders need more time to adapt themselves than any other position, to build a solid defense you must keep as many persons unchanged as possible.

Canna's departure and the way and time it happened hurt our club in many ways,
he is Italian, he knew all this, he could just ignore them and leave. But he promised he will stay and left the next day...his choice, history has proved that!

Juve has never bought back a player and Canna will definitly not break that rule...
Pffff.. maybe you're right .. but if he is in form, he is the best defender in the world, and that is what we need at Juve!

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
if worse came to worse i wouldnt say no, heck any defender is better than none. Although I wouldnt prefer him, I somehow see him coming back especially as secco seems to love his ass. As for schuster his just confused at the moment, his already got metzelder and pepe, i think his looking out for another cb before he shows the door to cannavaro.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
schuster first started off stating that his defence will be built around canna, then after pepe canna seemed set for exit, and schuster didnt seem to need him, and now hes staying, ffs make your mind up you're becomming like zamparini deciding over 2 similar pasta dishes in a restaurant

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
You are wasting your time with this moron, he doesn't know the meaning of sense.

shut up already!

are you retarded? I'm talking about cannavaro in a cannavaro thread. Since when has there been anything wrong with that? It's a forum you douchebag, if everyone agreed with eachother this place would be boring.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
i dont like the name of this thread it now says soon, how soon will it be till we start adding 'very' to the name
then if we sign him it can become the official cannavaro to juve thread, then the wow cannavaro's really off form and sucks thread, then the wow i never thought wed find someone boumsong is better than thread, then the official cannavaro dies of old age thread. thats my 1 month plan for this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)