Status
Not open for further replies.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
He's an idiot who deceives fans' minds with his good words about his current club.

Remember this??

http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1059953&postcount=1

The guy has no principles at all. He is nothing but a hypocrite mercenary.
“I was proud to be a Juventino and I still am. Serie B? I would have no problem playing in it. I have two years left on my contract and I want to respect it.”

well see, it was the club who decided to sell him and let him speak with Real Madrid. If the club showed no intent on keeping him, then he had no other choice but to leave. He was sold to save money, i dont think he is a hypocrite, he has had nothing but good words to say about Juventus and hasnt ruled out a return. If the club had decided to keep him rather than place him on the market, he would still be with us today just like he said in that above quote.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
personally or not, they are the most successful club in the world. and there is nothing wrong in saying that, he is not an idiot for that.
Never said he was, but I just think it's wrong to create a general rule that Real Madrid is the most important club in the world, just because they won a lot in the 50's. I know they're a big club, but I couldn't give a flying f*ck :)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
“I was proud to be a Juventino and I still am. Serie B? I would have no problem playing in it. I have two years left on my contract and I want to respect it.”

well see, it was the club who decided to sell him and let him speak with Real Madrid. If the club showed no intent on keeping him, then he had no other choice but to leave. He was sold to save money, i dont think he is a hypocrite, he has had nothing but good words to say about Juventus and hasnt ruled out a return. If the club had decided to keep him rather than place him on the market, he would still be with us today just like he said in that above quote.
Again, you believe that the club wanted to sell him.

Ok. When Cobolli tells you that Canna made a professional transfer last season, do you think that means that he was forced to leave??

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006

Ok. When Cobolli tells you that Canna made a professional transfer last season, do you think that means that he was forced to leave??
It is just what i believe ReBeL. None of us know the exact truth.
anyways im sick of the rumours, if we get him im happy.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
By saying that: "i wouldnt say no to Juventus", means he calls Juventus?????
Typical press make up story...
The reporters asked him that, just to recycle the rumors about Juve's interest
and they present it, like he mentioned Juve because he wants to come back
and of course, you guys, are ready to believe it...

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
He's an idiot who deceives fans' minds with his good words about his current club.

Remember this??

http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1059953&postcount=1

The guy has no principles at all. He is nothing but a hypocrite mercenary.
First of all it is a source from Media, this line doesn't mean that it is not true, maybe it is and maybe it isn't.

Secondly, those quotes are good overall, even If I don't agree with some of them.
how are you so sure that Cannavaro left because of his own decision? and leave that alone, what is the wrong side of being a professional?? I would feel proud of playing for Juve, but I would think of moving somewhere else If that place would make me even more prouder, what is wrong with that??? why every player we get must be 100% Juventino? is this a rule? and please tell me this, are we 100% a loyal club to the players? are you forgetting how many times we betrayed players??? This is a professional business, and there is nothing wrong with taking professional decisions.

Why don't you diss Buffon too? Trezeguet? Camoranesi? Those who warned the Board to leave if they don't get better offers? or make better environment?

Never said he was, but I just think it's wrong to create a general rule that Real Madrid is the most important club in the world, just because they won a lot in the 50's. I know they're a big club, but I couldn't give a flying f*ck :)
Never said you said it, I was defending my action to Rebel, that he can't call him Idiot for saying his personal opinion. And Real Madrid is not about 50's only, they were successful the later years too, and respected as a major force by the whole world. and not to forget, If we will forget the history, then Juventus is nothing but a new Serie A club that just rose from Serie B.

@Turk: If Real's most Trophies were gift from the king, then don't forget Most of our trophies of 90's and later we won at Moggi's time, the big Angel Moggi. and not to forget, Juventus were always a club that linked with "Dark forces of Football", not just at 90's, let's not be biased shall we?

Why you believe Cobolli now that you dissed since the beginning? I say don't believe any of them, just watch their behavior and their performance.

I wasnt too happy about him saying "Real is the most important club blah..blah..blah" shit either :tdown:
I don't really care. He can say whatever he wants, except anything negative about Juventus, the Club.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004

When the interest from Real came, our managers were determined to keep him,
he asked to leave and forced them to sell him cheaper and earlier than we could wish, we didnt cashed in a great amount for Canna, we were forced to buy Boumsong and now we are forced to buy Andrade and maybe another CB, it wasnt Juve's interest to sell him, Thruam was too old, Zambrotta gave us a fair amount of money, Canna wasnt necessary to be sold, he chosed that, he said that right after he signed for Real.
Since then on way or another our managers deny his return

"At last, Blanc refuted voices of a possible return of Cannavaro."

“Cannavaro? Real Madrid’s new coach wants to keep him in the squad and this means that the case is closed.”

He played them and they now that...

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Never said you said it, I was defending my action to Rebel, that he can't call him Idiot for saying his personal opinion. And Real Madrid is not about 50's only, they were successful the later years too, and respected as a major force by the whole world. and not to forget, If we will forget the history, then Juventus is nothing but a new Serie A club that just rose from Serie B.
My history with Real Madrid:

1990 - Hated them
1991 - Hated them
1992 - Hated them
1993 - Hated them
1994 - Hated them
1995 - Hated them
1996 - Hated them and enjoyed knocking them out of the CL
1997 - Hated them
1998 - Hated them worse than ever, the cheaters
1999 - Hated them
2000 - :yuck:
2001 - Hated them
2002 - Hated them and respected them a little bit
2003 - Hated them and enjoyed kn.. (just see 1996 ;))
2004 - Hated them
2005 - Hated them
2006 - Hated them
2007 - Hated them and sat at home praying for a large piano to drop on Crapello's head

F*CK REAL, FORZA JUVE

Oh and by the way, I dislike Barcelona much more :toast:

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Quick! Run snoop, run!! Do not let Turk see you in this thread. :D
that's nothing If you compare it to this :D

@Turk: If Real's most Trophies were gift from the king, then don't forget Most of our trophies of 90's and later we won at Moggi's time, the big Angel Moggi. and not to forget, Juventus were always a club that linked with "Dark forces of Football", not just at 90's, let's not be biased shall we?

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Hypocrite? Mercenary? Call him what you want. He's looking out for himself and he's a damn good footballer. I can understand that.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Canna commits to Real Madrid

Fabio Cannavaro will stay at Real Madrid at least for one more season, according to the world champion’s agent.

The Golden Ball winner has been repeatedly paired with a sensational return to Juventus following Fabio Capello’s departure from Spain, but his representative does not believe that a move is likely to take place.

“Fabio likes it in Madrid, where he won a Liga title crowning this impressive year, therefore I don’t think he will leave,” Gaetano Fedele told Radio MilanInter.

Yet today Bianconeri representatives noted that there would be no comeback after he walked out during the Calciopoli trial.

“There are no problems at all with Juventus, Fabio’s relationship with his former teammates is excellent,” added the player’s manager.

“The only thing I can say is that Fabio wants to add the Champions League to the titles he has already won and we mustn’t forget that Real Madrid are the only club who can help him fulfil this dream.”

Fedele also confirmed that the World Cup winner was targeted by Chelsea, who made an offer to the Spanish champions.

“Yes, they made a bid, but the ball is in Real Madrid’s court. Let’s remember that they are the most prestigious club in the world.

“In any case, the clubs need to find an agreement. I have read Bernd Schuster’s statements and it is clear that he considers Cannavaro untransferable. That is why I believe that he will stay in Spain at least for one more year,” concluded Fedele.

channel 4

Then we`ll get Meira.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)