Cannavaro to Juventus soon (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
1. why did you open 2 threads?
2. why did you open 2 threads on this bullshit speculative story which is just a faulty rumor to keep fans interested during the off season? canna is not coming back to juve, trust me. its not even worth it.

OP
Fellas

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
  • Thread Starter #5
    1. why did you open 2 threads?
    2. why did you open 2 threads on this bullshit speculative story which is just a faulty rumor to keep fans interested during the off season? canna is not coming back to juve, trust me. its not even worth it.
    1.I only wanted to open one thread :tdown:. i clicked two times it was a accident :cool:.

2 Because the Cannavaro thread was closed.. yeah I dont believe he will come to but you never know.:smoke:

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    You never know? Maybe we should give more credit to our Board than we thought. Either way we are a CB short. Surely boumsong wont partner Andrade.

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
    May 27, 2007
    I wouldn't be against a Cannavaro return ON A SHORT TERM CONTRACT. But hasn't Ranieri just said he's not interested in Fabio?

Adzke

May 19, 2007
    Canna acted like a bitch towards us, but how can you say NO to him? It's fuckin' Fabio Cannavaro.
    Exactly. Canna is Canna. If he can find the form he was for us in Serie A, and give us perhaps two good years, I say he's welcome. Calciopoli bitch or not.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
    Jun 2, 2007
    Godfella made this thread right,then i would say we have a good chance,cos to me it seems that Godfella have come up with some correct informations these days..Andrade,Nedved,canna could be your third Godfella..i personally would be happy if Canna join us again this year..
    :pint: to Canna
    :pint: to Godfella also,keep up the very updated news..

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    I don’t want him back here since canna has made it clear that he likes selling out and enjoys when capello lays his jewels on his face.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)