Cannabis Debate (1 Viewer)

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
Well if you look at it that way. But which is cheaper; to grow your own tree or to brew your own beer?
Having done both myself, I can tell you that it's much cheaper to brew your own beer. Growing cannabis requires a lot of equipement, space, and work. Brewing beer requires less equipement, less space, and less work.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
True. Though growing cannabis can be more profitable. Only if you have a cheap energy source though; couse you'll need those lights (dont know what you call them in English).

Apr 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++

Having done both myself, I can tell you that it's much cheaper to brew your own beer. Growing cannabis requires a lot of equipement, space, and work. Brewing beer requires less equipement, less space, and less work.
Yes, you have to put it in a jug and let it sit for a month or two. The other requires hours of work, and you have to know what you are doing, especially with the hydroponics. You know what I am talking about.

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
Weedheads think people care about this, but no one does. If a cop catches you he does nothing. Its not hard to take whatever drugs you want and not get in trouble, no one gives a shit. Stop talking about this boring and pointless topic already.

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
Yeah ok. Legalize it. So you can look cool smoking it. Annoy the rest of the population with the smell and kill our lungs.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++
Weedheads think people care about this, but no one does. If a cop catches you he does nothing. Its not hard to take whatever drugs you want and not get in trouble, no one gives a shit. Stop talking about this boring and pointless topic already.

try living in NA emma

OP
Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #55
    ++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++
    Yeah ok. Legalize it. So you can look cool smoking it. Annoy the rest of the population with the smell and kill our lungs.
    did you know that cannabis doesnt contain half the carbonmonocides (or whatever you call them) then tabbaco does? basically, you would need to smoke 20 joints for one cigarette. and that is more then alot of people would do in 3 months.

Or did i get this the otherway round?

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #57
    Here is the money spinner: why is it actually illegal?

Have people really analysed this, or do they just follow whatever their government says without thinking about it?

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++
    Here is the money spinner: why is it actually illegal?
    Well here's why it's legal in Holland:

1) Scientifically speaking, it falls in the same category as alcohol, which is legal too.

2) Legalising (and at the same time, putting it under governmental control) was a way of striking at the drug smugglers with an immensely powerful blow.

3) It serves as great non-addicting painkilling medication used in the medical institutions.

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #59
    Ive read in books, and heard from alot of people that it isnt actually 'Legal' in the sense of the word(because i thought it was), but more de-criminalised.. as in the authorities turn a blind eye, and say its ok.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    Yes that's how it started out but the system has gradually changed. Putting it very simple; there's a law that allows you to buy, have and use it but there's an extra clause in that law that allows the government to immediately revoke it again.

They put in that clause because it was a risky new thing to do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)