Cannabis Debate (1 Viewer)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
I just quit smoking weed last Friday and I don't miss it that much... It's a fun way to waste time and I'm gonna see how long I can go without it.
i have recently taken up a period of abstinence from the herb. problem is i have been having the most vivid dreams lately

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
It must be some shitty weed you're smoking. Because a good weed has none of these effects.
I'm talking about long term effects. Maybe you didn't have that experience but a lot of people did. I doubt it has anything to do with the quality of the weed. The quality always varies. I think it has to do with my inner self more. Some people just don't take weed in a good way.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Any weed smoker knows that if your in a shitty mood,the weed will only intensify those feelings.

Not really,it really depends on your mood.
Well, it depends on the mood, but only a little. I smoke it and the level of highness doesn't really depend on my mood.

I'm talking about long term effects. Maybe you didn't have that experience but a lot of people did. I doubt it has anything to do with the quality of the weed. The quality always varies. I think it has to do with my inner self more. Some people just don't take weed in a good way.
Well, yes, I agree. I smoke weed for a few years now, but I'm not paranoic, depressed at all. But as you said, some people just don't take it in a good way.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
:shocked: nah just really strange dreams, haunted houses meeting people i have not seen in years, being back at school but it is not actually my school and we are all grown up but still acting like kids, strange yet vivid

The man has a woman & he works with nurses so he's covered,if anbody has wet dreams its me.:D
:pimp:

this is rob we're talking about, it's simple economics.........excess supply? i think rob would need the whole playboy mansion to keep himself covered :p
you guys seem to think i am some sort of pimpmaster:juventus:
i am just a guy...a guy that is comfortable speaking to women

True regarding him unlike me,im in either a period of drought or drowning in ass.:D
think we all have that at times, i have some great stories but those are for anotehr day:eyebrows:

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
:shocked: nah just really strange dreams, haunted houses meeting people i have not seen in years, being back at school but it is not actually my school and we are all grown up but still acting like kids, strange yet vivid

:pimp:

you guys seem to think i am some sort of pimpmaster:juventus:
i am just a guy...a guy that is comfortable speaking to women

think we all have that at times, i have some great stories but those are for anotehr day:eyebrows:
for second i thought u said "i am just a GAY...a GAY that is comfortable speaking to women"

:lol:

soulslider

Rregula sound
May 16, 2006
It used to make me feel terrible ---> dumb, sleepy, depressed, paranoid, etc...
aha i see , well weed is not for everyone as you pointed in your post

Any weed smoker knows that if your in a shitty mood,the weed will only intensify those feelings.
i have to disagree on that , whenever i'm in shitty mood and light one up i feel right as rain.

that sounds very familiar

I'll cherish the day we'll see branded weed.

amen to that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)