Cannabis Debate (1 Viewer)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
So you haven't tried hubbly?Well before i even started smoking cigs or weed,i couldnt stand the smell so yes i totally agree with that.
It's just vile to me, I would never try it. Also not very prone to peer pressure cause I so easily leave bad company.

Martin stay away from the gasoline,thats how some people get hooked.
It's a fact of life though, isn't it? Some chemicals just smell nice. That doesn't mean I buy a canister of gasoline (or glue, or paint, or whatever) every month as incense for my room.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
It's just vile to me, I would never try it. Also not very prone to peer pressure cause I so easily leave bad company.
Come to South Africa Martin,i have some gorgeous friends that could change that statement pretty fast.:D

It's a fact of life though, isn't it? Some chemicals just smell nice. That doesn't mean I buy a canister of gasoline (or glue, or paint, or whatever) every month as incense for my room.
:lol2:

Yeah gasoline does have an intriguing smell,i admit.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Thanks.:D Ill find a gorgeous woman that loves computers & then your screwed!:D
lol that could work. But I think she'd be discouraged by my unequivocal harsh criticism of things I don't care for, like smoking. :D

If she were a smoker I'd be repelled though, so watch out on that one :D

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I just quit smoking weed last Friday and I don't miss it that much... It's a fun way to waste time and I'm gonna see how long I can go without it.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
lol that could work. But I think she'd be discouraged by my unequivocal harsh criticism of things I don't care for, like smoking. :D

If she were a smoker I'd be repelled though, so watch out on that one :D
Not all gorgeous woman smoke you know.:DTrust me,once you become physically aquinted you will forgive her flaws instantly!

That reminds me of one of my favorite all-time Juventuz member avatars.

Can you guess who?:

Great :lol:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Start waking up early so you can take advantage of the flex time the company offers just to be the first to take the afterwork beer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)