canna used illegal substances? (4 Viewers)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Amazing when ppl don't look at the big picture.
This is not about Juventus at all, nut that all what you see

Does it not bother you that a player is injecting himself?

I always thought it was doctors who did that

Now if Cannavaro was injecting himself and presumably Crespo and Veron did so later , how were the likes of Juve players being doped

And if they did it themselves , why is that only the team doctor got punished?

As far as I am concerned, if a player is like Cannavaro is found to be injecting himself, he should be thrown out of football

I do not care if they are made to play 7 times a week, if you are caught doping , you ought to be suspended

No wonder the likes of Veron and Crespo are constsantly injured and collecting 90,000 a week of tax payer's money

And all u guys can talk about is about a witch hunt by the media

I do not condone doping and if it was left for me Juve would be thrown out of serieA , and nothing to do with this episode, its just the general feeling of dope being used but there are no balls in the Italian Fa

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
And the fact that it isnt doping doesnt mean anything to you? :rolleyes:

And how are they collecting tax payers money?
Whom do you think pays for their salaries? The government? What is not doping? Since when is taking nandrolone and Epo not doping like some of Juve players have admitted to? When a player starts to inject himself, you done find that disturbing?

venom

Oct 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
Whom do you think pays for their salaries? The government? What is not doping? Since when is taking nandrolone and Epo not doping like some of Juve players have admitted to? When a player starts to inject himself, you done find that disturbing?
Was injecting Neoton to your own body illegal when that Canna-clip was filmed? Morally that is dubious, but it's not illegal (or atleast it wasn't back then).

Also I've thought that it's the clubs who pay the wages. In North Korea I'd assume government could pay them.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by venom ] ++

Was injecting Neoton to your own body illegal when that Canna-clip was filmed? Morally that is dubious, but it's not illegal (or atleast it wasn't back then).

Also I've thought that it's the clubs who pay the wages. In North Korea I'd assume government could pay them.
But how do you think clubs get their money, you don't think its the fans that pay for their tickets , buy their merchandise etc? And the govt of N Korea get their money from whom exactly?

venom

Oct 22, 2003
But how do you think clubs get their money, you don't think its the fans that pay for their tickets , buy their merchandise etc? And the govt of N Korea get their money from whom exactly?
If you meant with tax payers the people who buy the merchandise etc. then I understand. That tax payer-word just got me puzzled, I thought of something mandatory-thing. It's still the company (club) which pays the wages and they get the money the way they want. *
N Korea - I have to admit I really don't have any clue about their economical system.

e: * the sponsorships, merchandise etc.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I dont consider taking legal drugs doping. Let me ask you this: when you have a sore throat, do you take some medicine to make it go away faster? I mean, it would go away by itself even if you didnt take anything, but it would take longer. So no, I dont think that players using LEGAL medicine for faster recovery are doing anything wrong.

The fans pay for the salaries through tickets, merchandise, TV rights, sponsorship deals, prize money etc, but that doesnt have anything to do with taxes.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Well said Zlatan, as for the drugs thing...it is hard for US who don't use these drugs to understand, but experts have already determined which should be banned and which should and is not banned.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

I dont consider taking legal drugs doping. Let me ask you this: when you have a sore throat, do you take some medicine to make it go away faster? I mean, it would go away by itself even if you didnt take anything, but it would take longer. So no, I dont think that players using LEGAL medicine for faster recovery are doing anything wrong.

If I had a sore throat and what i took is actually for curing sore throat prescribed by my doctor or approved otc, then its okay juat as long as it does not make the rest of my body bigger. But to start to inject myself with goodness knows what is another thing entirely just because i want my body to do things its not meant to do or because i wanna win so much i forsake what it would do to me in the future

The fans pay for the salaries through tickets, merchandise, TV rights, sponsorship deals, prize money etc, but that doesnt have anything to do with taxes.
And the difference between the fans and the tax payers is what?

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
And the difference between the fans and the tax payers is what?
There's no difference if your talking about them as people/citizens of the country (tax payers),
but what u said before seemed like TAX money is Funding the player's salaries(thats how I understood it). So I guess thats the misunderstanding.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)