can we match up to milan? (1 Viewer)

Fedayn Roma

Oct 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
Roma is shit and will remain until Franco Sensi leaves. Say what you want about Inter and Milan, but those clubs conduct their affairs with class, ala Juve. But, Roma conducts its business with lies, insults and pure stupidity. Do not fear Roma -- hate Roma!!!
you are a little click ehh...you dont shiaat about soccer, if you follow serie a this season, you can't say roma is shit!...I don't know where you get your facts, take a little at the standings...Go ahead hate them...I'm sure many teams hate roma just cause of their talent
BUCK DAT
and buck you click!!

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Fedayn Roma ] ++

you are a little click ehh...you dont shiaat about soccer, if you follow serie a this season, you can't say roma is shit!...I don't know where you get your facts, take a little at the standings...Go ahead hate them...I'm sure many teams hate roma just cause of their talent
BUCK DAT
and buck you click!!
I am not sure I understand this mess you have posted, but I do not criticize Roma's talent or style of play. Both are excellent. It is the club, A.S. Roma, that is shit. Franco Sensi is a cancer on the world of football. His false accusations bring the sport into disrepute and people all over the world are laughing at him and at his club.

Aug 1, 2003
I don't like Sensi, but Roma's a good team (good players, good style of play...)

But as for who will win the Serie A, even though Roma currently looks the brightest to do so I still think its too early to tell. I still have no clue on who's gonna win CL- we only have 2 Italian clubs, Milan/Juve :down:

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fedayn Roma ] ++

BUCK DAT
and buck you click!!
Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

Aug 1, 2003
I just dont like Sensi for his silly comments. That matter aside Roma is a good club :D

Milan & Juve have Champions League to deal with but both are very championship material so they can't be counted out. UEFA Cup is generally easier than CL so Roma & INter would probably give a slightly more concentration on Serie A

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
here we go...talking bout roma-milan-juve rivalry, who'll win scudetto. and @the end of the season, up comes inter and snatch lo scodetto from rite under our noses.....:D:D:D

Fedayn Roma

Oct 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

Don't count your chickens before they hatch.
i don't really think I am. I am just saying right now, we are at the top of the table, and now since you guys lost to udinese lol, it gives us a better advantage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)