can we match up to milan? (4 Viewers)

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
it means strange, but has acquired a sexual double-entendre, and also refers to a homosexual person.

of course, we dont know if fedayn roma meant it in that sense, so criticism is unwarranted imho

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
roma in good shape right now and they're at the top.. so what?.. it doesn't matter who's first now.. well see who will laugh at the end..

OP
Luigi Vampa

Luigi Vampa

Aug 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #126
    correction, roma was in good shape until we dismantled them;-) what has milan done that juve couldnt do? that would be to have beaten roma, inter and lazio!

see ya suckaz!

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    I was in attendance for the Super Cup, cursing the thief that is Collina. He had just called a non-existant penalty against Juve in the final seconds of the first extra time period. Pirlo converted the PK, leaving Juve only 30 seconds to either score a goal or go home empty handed. 30 Seconds? Ha Ha Ha. We needed only 20! Trezeguet scored, and long story short . . .

JUVE WON THE CUP. and it was goooooooooooood.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by HWIENIAWSKI ] ++
    classic!!:devil::devil:
    Yeah I'm sure it made the players get over the game at Old Trafford back in May. Non-existent PK? I guess thats why Legro apologized after the game? The real issue was the non-existent offside...but we are very accustomed to scoring in all of our encounters and getting at least one goal called offside (CL Final, SC Final, last Serie A match).
    I really hope you guys were being sarcastic.

By the way, what do we have over you? The fact that our 35+ year old defence minus Nesta is being hailed as the best in Italy right now while Moggi said the "the defensive crisis" just gets worse on your side.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    Incubo, Sheva scored a nice goal vs. Juve in the Champions League Final, but you can't blame Juventus that Rui Costa was in an offside position and interfering with play. You can only blame Rui. Plus, it's not like we had an Italian ref. I heard that Juve can only buy Italian refs, and not the foreign variety :D :D :D

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
    True true. But I was refering to our feeling in general. Another annulled goal?! Another call?! What do we have to do..type of thing.

The Serie A game was terrible officiating though. Tacchinardi cleared the ball and Sheva picked it up. The line official thought it was Rui who launched it.

Aug 1, 2003
    just for the record though, im not saying this to pick up fights or anything, but ESPN said dida sort of cheated in the final? he was in front of the line or something, and not just by a cm, but quite a lot before the shot was taken.

i mean, thats what espn says. but what's done is done, we lost, and we won the supercup, yadayadayada and all that jazz. for now all we could hope for is that milan and juve both would do well in CL for italian football

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

Yeah I'm sure it made the players get over the game at Old Trafford back in May. Non-existent PK? I guess thats why Legro apologized after the game? The real issue was the non-existent offside...but we are very accustomed to scoring in all of our encounters and getting at least one goal called offside (CL Final, SC Final, last Serie A match).
    I really hope you guys were being sarcastic.

By the way, what do we have over you? The fact that our 35+ year old defence minus Nesta is being hailed as the best in Italy right now while Moggi said the "the defensive crisis" just gets worse on your side.
    the only thing that I know is we won, as I didn't see the game, and don't know much about it-anyway, that was a while ago-and as I never see Series A matches, or any for that matter, I don't know about Milan getting called for off-sides goals......maybe they just are to pushy....I don't know, as I haven't seen them play, and I can't judge, nor will I argue about calls that I didn't see

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    just for the record though, im not saying this to pick up fights or anything, but ESPN said dida sort of cheated in the final? he was in front of the line or something, and not just by a cm, but quite a lot before the shot was taken.

i mean, thats what espn says. but what's done is done, we lost, and we won the supercup, yadayadayada and all that jazz. for now all we could hope for is that milan and juve both would do well in CL for italian football
    No espn never said that ..not during the game anyways. I watched the game and have it taped and if you are suggesting they mentioned it during the game you are mis-informed because they didn't.

Dida took half a step forward which is never frowned upon because of the sheer number of keepers doing it. The real no-no is heading towards one side which is still rarely called on...in Kaladze's kick Buffon took off a split second before the kick. Should that be re-called? If we have to enforce the rules we have to enforce them all..do we not?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)