can we match up to milan? (2 Viewers)

Aug 1, 2003
yeah deej. I think thats really cool :D
anyway, I know Juventus is not the most complete team in the world or something, and I know we lost 3 matches in a row, but Juve's main strength lies in their consistency, so we'll see how the Bianconeri will fare ;)

I like Milan AND Roma. good teams :angel:

Fedayn Roma

Oct 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
So does that mean I could wear my FDL scarf in La Curva sud?! Wait a minute I just realized your not really from Rome...nevermind..some of these references are probably foreign then.
What does that have to do with anything, I know what goes on.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
All right boys. We have enough on our plate with Incubo Vs. The whole Juve forum.

The only way I want to be in a 3-way is if you were Paris and Nikki Hilton, and the last time I checked.........................................................................................

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
It was my own little way of saying "Cool your engines, guys".:D

Just strap a UN helmet on my head and call me "The Peacekeeper"

Kampang

Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by rae ACM ] ++
we should win 'cuz of a terrible defeat after penalty kicks against Boca yesterday
we won't surrender and do not expect a light match I promise
Hey, did you see when Kaka shot and the ball hit the bar. It's very fantastic. He is genius. Don't you know that shot the ball through the bar is very simple than shot the bar to hit the bar. That's need more accuracy and little bit of luck. Anyway, good luck! You almost make a record....:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++
All right boys. We have enough on our plate with Incubo Vs. The whole Juve forum.

The only way I want to be in a 3-way is if you were Paris and Nikki Hilton, and the last time I checked.........................................................................................
Arent you supposed to be married gramps? :irritate:

++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
The Hilton sisters are so lovely :cheesy:

Righttttttttttt :rolleyes:

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Kampang ] ++

Hey, did you see when Kaka shot and the ball hit the bar. It's very fantastic. He is genius. Don't you know that shot the ball through the bar is very simple than shot the bar to hit the bar. That's need more accuracy and little bit of luck. Anyway, good luck! You almost make a record....:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
This is the most uncomprehensible and pointless post I have ever seen.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
I am taking up a collection so all of the wayward Milan fans who have squatted in our Juve forum can build a forum of their own and leave us alone. Poor Milanisti. (Actually, I am sorry for the defeat to Boca Juniors, as it would have been good for Serie A to have Milan win that Cup).

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
PADOVANO: THANK YOU...you have joined the list with Sergio and Vinman as my ally. Psst: I'm not squatting .. secretly I'm planning a coup d'etat ;)
Milan forums are boring...no one to argue with. Plus I'm banned from most of them ;)
Sergio: Do you do family mediation too? Whats your hourly rate ;)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
A couple of 750ml bottles of Grey Goose should cover it.

Kicked out of Other Milan forums, you say??

I thought for sure they would have elected you their new King:D

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Sergio: Most are bandwagoners...as is the case in many forums. elect me King?!! Yeah right....

750ml of grey goose....does that go well with eggnog?!

FedaynRoma: I thought you were a local boy thats all. The guys who give me dirty looks for my "Forza Italia" (Political Party) sticker on my Vespa.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Aww, man.

You have a Vespa.

I love those.

I don't like eggnog. I won't tell you what it reminds me of.

What were we talking about again?

Oh yes, do I fear Milan.

Umm, no.

Roma does worry me more than Milan, for the simple fact that they have young thoroughbreds that they can run out there, and will probably have fresher legs down the home stretch.

Sorry, Nightmare (Incubo)

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Roma is shit and will remain until Franco Sensi leaves. Say what you want about Inter and Milan, but those clubs conduct their affairs with class, ala Juve. But, Roma conducts its business with lies, insults and pure stupidity. Do not fear Roma -- hate Roma!!!

Glen

Aug 26, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
Roma is shit and will remain until Franco Sensi leaves. Say what you want about Inter and Milan, but those clubs conduct their affairs with class, ala Juve. But, Roma conducts its business with lies, insults and pure stupidity. Do not fear Roma -- hate Roma!!!
Argh... "Forza Italia"....

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
PADOVANO: THANK YOU...you have joined the list with Sergio and Vinman as my ally. Psst: I'm not squatting .. secretly I'm planning a coup d'etat ;)
Milan forums are boring...no one to argue with. Plus I'm banned from most of them ;)
maybe you went to Milan forums saying you're a Juve fan? lol

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
I fear both Milan and Roma. I respect both teams, even though both are major rivals (esp. milan) I do think that the amount of what we win is up to us. at our best we can deal with anyone-the problem is being at our best every time we play the top teams. we can deal with smaller teams most of the time anyway, our problem is with the big guns. we need a stronger defense-otherwise, as long as we are playing well, I am not too worried

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)