can we match up to milan? (1 Viewer)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
we were better for half of the season...
we were better the other half ;)

Thats just bitterness and jealousy talking...we were better for half of the season...and all you really did in the second half of the season was beat the small teams while we tied them
Thats not our fault that u cannot beat the lower teams in serie A :rolleyes:

We outplayed you in the final...scored a goal...and your keeper had to make God like dives to stop us from scoring. You had to switch your D because Sheva was making holes around your D
We played much better for the second half and the rets of the game.But it was not our day, and those things happen.
Is not our fault that we have have a great goalkeeper.
Any defense must fear shevchenko, so i dont see any fault on it.
Agina.. u always just talk about the games that Milan did well... but what about the ones that juve did well ah? The one at delle alpi... the one at san ciro this season?

That lucky theory is your denial at work
I dont even want to mention your conspiracy theory.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 19, 2003
Peoples
The deal is this. Milan is counter attack, while Juve is a tactical team. Juve touches and touches, while milan touches the ball foward. Juve needs defence; reshapeing and woken up. Real Madrid needs a sweeper, milan needs a bit more speed to be a dominant power in europe, Juve needs a leader in the defence. Thuram can't do everything. So, momentarily, milan is bigger; But Juve is the daddy of all Italian clubs.

Aug 1, 2003
ah, signore luigi vampa, some things never change ay? ;)
bout juve milan:

i myself respect milan, think they're a good team. milan is better on the ball, but i think juve has more strength. i think both teams are good, and both have their pros and cons. sometimes milan wins over juve, sometimes juve wins over milan , so i cant really say who's better.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

Thats just bitterness and jealousy talking...we were better for half of the season...and all you really did in the second half of the season was beat the small teams while we tied them. We beat you in the encounter. We played in Coppa Italia finals, CL semis all 7 days apart. We made it by last minute goals as you did. If you now about Serie A and derbies you know what its like to play your city Rival ... imagine in the CL semi. We outplayed you in the final...scored a goal...and your keeper had to make God like dives to stop us from scoring. You had to switch your D because Sheva was making holes around your D. Don't be naive and use that arguement but its starting to stink like a dead RAT. That lucky theory is your denial at work.
Ii dont agree with Oded (Edgar Davids)... I think that Juve was not superior to Milan at all, but neither was Milan. only PKs coudl seperate us. The SuperCoppa Italiana final also backs this argument because even then, both teams were even. Also, each time juve and milan played in the serie a, the home team won 2-1. sounds pretty balanced to me.

Milan played very well for most of the season, but dont forget juve's big victories against Mighty Madrid and away to Barca who had a perfect record in the CL. We both had great seasons.

Also, I still dont see how most the Milan fans say that they outplayed juve in the CL Final. get real!! you act as if juve didn't attack. whether you milan fans admit it or not, you're also forgetting that you didn't play juve at its best in the final. Nedved Didn't play and Tudor came out with an early injury that screwed things up. I'm not making excuses, but you use the Champions league Final as an argument to suggest that Milan were superior to juve overall for the whole season. how can you be "superior" when you couldn't even beat a below-strength juve (keep in mind that i'm not suggesting juve are superior).

It's not like there was a huge difference in posession anyway...it's not like we didn't have chances to score. (Conte's header that hit the post! )

I agree, Milan did deserve the Final, but if juve scored more penalties and won, I would also say that Juve deserved it.

you argue that milan didn't score because Buffon saved our ass!! That's not an argument at all. It's Buffon's job to save those shots. that's why we paid Millions for him. It's as dumb as us saying that juve couldn't score vs. Milan because of milan's defense!!

About playing in serie A, Coppa Italia, and CL. playing a couple more games in the coppa didn't make much difference. you sent out youngesters anyway.

Neither juve fans nor milan fans have the right to say they were superior. both teams were (and IMO still are) are on the same level.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Hey, at least he's a nice Milan fan, behaves properly.

Altho he is EXTREMELY cocky ;)

Anyways, just checked his record, most og his posts are in the Soppercoppa match thread

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
Incubo, you'r not the one I should be aruge with about this subject. you'r a Milan fan, I can't change your opinion!

But Majed, Juve WERE superior to Milan last year. stop denying it!
we won the Scudetto, with 11 points ahead of AC Merda (!!), and got to the CL final at the same time ( and it's very difficult to do that). We got to the final beating hell of a teams, while Milan were enjoying easy draws (again this season). Milan's season was extremely average. the CL trophy make it looks better though.

and the 2-0 loss in the second round is not an argument. it was in the end of the season, and it was known to everbody who'll be the champions!

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Edgar Davids ] ++
Incubo, you'r not the one I should be aruge with about this subject. you'r a Milan fan, I can't change your opinion!

But Majed, Juve WERE superior to Milan last year. stop denying it!
we won the Scudetto, with 11 points ahead of AC Merda (!!), and got to the CL final at the same time ( and it's very difficult to do that). We got to the final beating hell of a teams, while Milan were enjoying easy draws (again this season). Milan's season was extremely average. the CL trophy make it looks better though.

and the 2-0 loss in the second round is not an argument. it was in the end of the season, and it was known to everbody who'll be the champions!
Inter is an easy draw? Go home and get educated because no offense but if you call INTER an easy draw: A cross town rival...a derby in the CL final an easy draw then you don't now Serie A from Major League Soccer....The group of death was an easy draw? The second round with REAL in the grouping was an easy draw? Did you even watch the tournament?! Please explain to me EASY DRAW. If I'm not mistaken you had trouble against Deportivo who we had finished beating 4-0. You faced Real minus a healthy RAUL...we had faced them and beat them and so had Roma. Had it not been for Figo's ego you would have been out in the first match.
Please .. come back with a vice grip because if your going to pull arguments out of your ass you will need more help than that.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Edgar Davids ] ++
Milan's season was extremely average. the CL trophy make it looks better though.
Oh yeah: First half the season atop Serie A. Demolished the CL league in the first two rounds. Beat Ajax in a awe inspiring moment showing determination and unwillingness to quit. Beat Roma 4-1 in the first Coppa Italia final match when Roma was pinning all their hopes on that Cup. Won the CL Final. Won the European Supercup. 4 players nominated for the Golden Ball.

Real Average.

I'm sure many teams wouldn't mind an average season.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Personally, in terms of Serie A, I fear Roma more than I do Milan.

Why?

Depth, not unlike Juve, but depth at ALL positions, and younger depth as well. I'll trust young legs on the backline in April more than I will old ones.

The average age of the whole team is 25 years old. Assuming that they don't run into serious finacial problems, they could be the future of Serie A for the next few years. I know us Juventini don't want to hear that, but that's what I can see.

Why they wanted Davids was beyond me, to begin with. They don't really need him.

Sorry to change the subject, but everyone is so worried about milan, but I'm more worried about Roma.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
yeah but Roma is more likely to collapse ... I fear Juve more than Roma.
It's possible that Roma may collapse this year, but when you look at the rosters of these three teams, I think Roma could have the brightest future of the 3.

Fedayn Roma

Oct 1, 2003
KK Firstof all. I'm not just saying this cause I am a Roma fan. But honestly, this is an amazing year, better than when we won the scudetto in 2001. I can't see us collapsing with the form of our players, and cause we are in UEFA will give players extra rest.. Second of all, you guys are much better than milan. Milan is garbage. Only thing they are better in, is their defence. They aren't really a high scoring team, and you guys could easily beat them if you are in top form. Now with your two losses in a row, it will be hard to catch up to Roma and Milan, unless one of is slip, which I can't see happening now.

Fedayn Roma

Oct 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++
Personally, in terms of Serie A, I fear Roma more than I do Milan.

Why?

Depth, not unlike Juve, but depth at ALL positions, and younger depth as well. I'll trust young legs on the backline in April more than I will old ones.

The average age of the whole team is 25 years old. Assuming that they don't run into serious finacial problems, they could be the future of Serie A for the next few years. I know us Juventini don't want to hear that, but that's what I can see.

Why they wanted Davids was beyond me, to begin with. They don't really need him.

Sorry to change the subject, but everyone is so worried about milan, but I'm more worried about Roma.
Thank you...people are underestimating Roma just cause of their season last year.. Noo. Milan plays more in the middle then Roma, and Sheva is what gives them wins. roma plays on the wings, (amantino)..the thing i like about amantino is that he can finish off plays, something that cafu couldn't do. Then we got totti, cassano and carew/montella/delvecchio slowly rotating. Then our defence has just been superb this term.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
CASSANO IS A TIME-BOMB !!!!!!!!

There is no telling when he'll explode. Did you see him during the last game ?? The ref missed a foul against him, and Antonio started scratching his head with both hands profusely- imagine a Head and Shoulders shampoo commercial played in fast forward, That was Cassano !!!!!

Not to mention the fact that during his scratching tirade, he was talking to himself.

And you want him going to Euro 2004 ????????

Fedayn Roma

Oct 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
CASSANO IS A TIME-BOMB !!!!!!!!

There is no telling when he'll explode. Did you see him during the last game ?? The ref missed a foul against him, and Antonio started scratching his head with both hands profusely- imagine a Head and Shoulders shampoo commercial played in fast forward, That was Cassano !!!!!

Not to mention the fact that during his scratching tirade, he was talking to himself.

And you want him going to Euro 2004 ????????
LOL.. na he is still young..give him some time to mature.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)