CAMPIONI D'ITALIA!! (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
fuck it i've decided im getting twitter solely for this discovery! i have no bleeding idea how to use it but im so happy!

---------- Post added 14.05.2012 at 23:23 ----------

Conte looked at me and gave me the thumbs up :stuckup:
Andy conte smiled only with his arms cross, but i am sure ceglie never saw me all though it is very sweet Luca says that are you the Luca who was at the stadium?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It's pretty obvious that DC is looking at you, Janna. You probably didn't see him doing it. You should be proud of yourself. First Mirko twitted Andy's flag waved by you and then De Ceglie was watching you.

You'd be really popular if you lived in Italy.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Andyman, if it's not a secret, how much did all of this cost you? It was definitely worthy, no matter how much it cost, but I'm curious to know how much you paid for the plane, hotel, food, flags, etc etc.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
100%

I just want to know how much it would cost me if we win the CL next year and I decide to be in Turin for the celebrations. How much does a night in a hotel and the flags cost?
if Juve get to the Cl final next year ill be there as it is at wembley which is convenient for me.

my flight cost me £50 return, 2 nights at the atahotel concord which apparently has been used by the Juventus team prior to home matches cost about £250, considering i booked it late it was one of the best prices, cheaper than most of the 3 star hotels in the centre of Turin, flags and stuff anything from 15 euros+

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
if Juve get to the Cl final next year ill be there as it is at wembley which is convenient for me.

my flight cost me £50 return, 2 nights at the atahotel concord which apparently has been used by the Juventus team prior to home matches cost about £250, considering i booked it late it was one of the best prices, cheaper than most of the 3 star hotels in the centre of Turin, flags and stuff anything from 15 euros+
:tup:

That's the cheapest amazing experience ever.

Hope we meet on those same streets next May already, celebrating a treble.

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
I just created and ordered a canvas to celebrate the scudetto. Arrives in 10 days, can't wait to hand this :touched:

I've lowered the quality for image hosting so the final product will look much more crisp!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
"Who is this?"

"Juventus? OK. I will buy them"

:lol:

Awesome! :lol:

I just created and ordered a canvas to celebrate the scudetto. Arrives in 10 days, can't wait to hand this :touched:

grePg.jpg

I've lowered the quality for image hosting so the final product will look much more crisp!
It ain't complete without Buffon holding up a poster of Muntari's "goal". :p

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
"I've paid my dues -
Time after time -
I've done my sentence
But committed no crime -
And bad mistakes
I've made a few
I've had my share of sand kicked in my face -
But I've come through"

:touched:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)