Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
blʘndu;3664147 said:
i wanna know what platini will say? the same i suppose

"I am obviously neutral as Uefa president, but my heart still beats for Juve and I'm very happy for them. Their success is well deserved and I congratulate them with it," Platini stated in an interview with La Gazzetta dello Sport.

"The Champions League? Winning domestically is something completely different than winning in Europe. I honestly don't think Juve can win it straight away. They need time to grow. Things were easier this year because they were in only one competition."

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
:lol:

in front of Milan store. God I love those cheerleaders :heart:
I must be an old fart. The idea of having these puny celebrations in front of Milan's HQ or a random Milan store seem childish and low class. We are Juve. We take the Piazza San Carlo, get loaded, and go crazy and form a celebratory mob. We take the streets. We fill the town. You are lucky we even acknowledge that your crummy Serie A club even exists compared to us. :stuckup:

We don't send a half dozen girls to wiggle their butts at the mall.

We don't stoop to rubbing it in their faces like a) it matters to us, b) it's such a rare occurrence that we don't expect it every season. :stuckup:

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I must be an old fart. The idea of having these puny celebrations in front of Milan's HQ or a random Milan store seem childish and low class. We are Juve. We take the Piazza San Carlo, get loaded, and go crazy and form a celebratory mob. We take the streets. We fill the town. You are lucky we even acknowledge that your crummy Serie A club even exists compared to us. :stuckup:

We don't stoop to rubbing it in their faces like a) it matters to us, b) it's such a rare occurrence that we don't expect it every season. :stuckup:
That video was uploaded on Feb 23rd by the way.

Jul 10, 2006

It's a betclic video, I doubt the club had anything to do with it.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

You old fart! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)