CAMPIONI D'ITALIA!! (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
man im so happy. So happy!!!!!! Nonno this scudetto is for you. I cried today after this victory because my grandfather was a huge huge huge Juventus fan but he passed away in 2008 and this victory and triumph makes me smile because i know hes smiling and jumping around up there. Nonno i love you! Juventus we love you! Trifosi love you all!!!! forza Juve....Ierri oggi domani, Sempre Juve!!!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
I want that 30 Scudetti Campione D'Italia shirt!!!!
30 babyyyyy..,I cant believe this!!Actually I can, we are always the greatest team in Italy and will always be!!! Forza Juventus!!! Forza Capitano!! and to all of you Juventini,We are the Champions!!!!!!!!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Five decades. I am in my fifth decade of supporting juventus. I can't even tell you for sure if I even knew how to spell juventus when i started supporting them. This is probably the most gratifying scudetto that I have seen. A scudetto of will and determination. A scudetto thAt defines and re-defines the word "teamwork". A scudetto of courage. A scudetto of redemption. But more importantly, a scudetto of love.

Love of Juventus. Love of its Pride and tradition.

Love of my fellow Juventini on this forum

I love you, and am honored to have shared in this season with all of you. It is a moment I will treasure for the rest of my days

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Five decades. I am in my fifth decade of supporting juventus. I can't even tell you for sure if I even knew how to spell juventus when i started supporting them. This is probably the most gratifying scudetto that I have seen. A scudetto of will and determination. A scudetto thAt defines and re-defines the word "teamwork". A scudetto of courage. A scudetto of redemption. But more importantly, a scudetto of love.

Love of Juventus. Love of its Pride and tradition.

Love of my fellow Juventini on this forum

I love you, and am honored to have shared in this season with all of you. It is a moment I will treasure for the rest of my days
Great post :sheik:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)