CAMPIONI! #38 (3 Viewers)

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
#Sarri :" Le difficoltà di carattere tattico come far convivere i vari giocatori con le varie caratteristiche [...] alla fine Dybala e Ronaldo hanno giocato spesso insieme, sono fuoriclasse assoluti ma non è semplice farli convivere. Alla fine ce l'abbiamo fatta"

#Sarri : "The difficulties of a tactical nature such as bringing together the various players with the various characteristics [...] in the end Dybala and Ronaldo often played together, they are absolute champions but it is not easy to make them live together. In the end we did it"

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Lol not the most appropriate hashtag.

Almost a car crash of a season but hey somehow we made it even with an incompetent manager. Makes it even better given that our rivals were saying this was the end of our streak all season long. Feeling never gets old. Just praying that these injuries picked up today wont effect UCL.
reminds me of our season with Kovac in charge

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I am so relieved and happy that this miserable-ass season is finally over... with us on top... again. Fiuuuuest of fius.

Fuck this season, fuck this season's ugly-ass jersey, fuck Immobile, fuck bats, fuck deadwood, fuck injuries, fuck Lyon, fuck the haters!

Forza La Grande Juve!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)