Camoranesi (2 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Juve's Hero this season was Camo , he always did great job, he dribbles really good , he fights till the end ...

i think it's big mistake when lippi bench him from time to time .... Ps with maresca and Dp starting he'll do well .... btw he and thuram are nice combination....

anyhow Forza CAMOO

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 26, 2003
I would not call him the hero of the season, but i think that he is doing really fine at the moment!! we all know that he can be fantastic when on form, but we all know the Dark side of him!!

fine assist for Trezeguet in Lazio Match!!

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
Juve's Hero this season was Camo , he always did great job, he dribbles really good , he fights till the end ...

i think it's big mistake when lippi bench him from time to time .... Ps with maresca and Dp starting he'll do well .... btw he and thuram are nice combination....

anyhow Forza CAMOO
the dude plays a good game and he is everybody's hero.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
It isnt just one game. In all this downhill we've been through he has always been one of the best on the pitch. In the second game against Deportivo he was good. With Italy he was good too. His problem is that he's too inconsistent

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    well if he's not hero , then i'd call him super power , cuz he was always at the top when juve was down ...

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
    It isnt just one game. In all this downhill we've been through he has always been one of the best on the pitch. In the second game against Deportivo he was good. With Italy he was good too. His problem is that he's too inconsistent
    exactly.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    I agree. He is still young, I hope he does improve as time goes on.

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
    Who is not?

Aug 27, 2003
    well i belive that camorinai is a very promising player if you asm me..
    he may not be the best in this season..this season i must say must goto zambrotta
    i belive that he does have the tendency to drift off but he is all in all a very good player..

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
    Everybody is calling Camo inconsistent, but how is it possible than that he's been our most consistent player this season?
    Maybe because the whole team has been even more inconsistent than him this season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)