Camoranesi (1 Viewer)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Last season he was very inconsistent, and we realized that because we had a great Nedved, a great Buffon, normal defence, good Trezegol

but luckily this season everything's been backwards, although I still remember Camoranesi being inconsistent at the beginning of the season

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
Juve's Hero this season was Camo , he always did great job, he dribbles really good , he fights till the end ...

i think it's big mistake when lippi bench him from time to time .... Ps with maresca and Dp starting he'll do well .... btw he and thuram are nice combination....

anyhow Forza CAMOO
Agree! Camo did his best all season long! :thumb: :strong:

Juve_7

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++

Maybe because the whole team has been even more inconsistent than him this season.
this does not make since (he is consistant because the team was not)!!!
i think that he might had his down side last season and suffered some inconcestancy ...but this year he was the ONLY concestant one which showes that he has changed .

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_7 ] ++

this does not make since (he is consistant because the team was not)!!!
i think that he might had his down side last season and suffered some inconcestancy ...but this year he was the ONLY concestant one which showes that he has changed .
Yes he has been/improved much better this year than last year i agree in that. I have always liked Camoranesi, when he is in form he is one of the best.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
Juve's Hero this season was Camo , he always did great job, he dribbles really good , he fights till the end ...

i think it's big mistake when lippi bench him from time to time .... Ps with maresca and Dp starting he'll do well .... btw he and thuram are nice combination....

anyhow Forza CAMOO
please ,camo a hero:D he plays good a game per 10 games:D

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #34
    m_elayyan : i think u should watch more juve games ..
    he is always our man of the match ,

Don Bes : i don't see Camo playing like a crap dude!

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
    Camoranesi is a perfect player,knows very much how 2 dribble + pace

last goal he made to trzegol was awesome.

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Juventin0 ] ++
    Camoranesi is a perfect player,knows very much how 2 dribble + pace

last goal he made to trzegol was awesome.
    :LOL: A perfect player? I surely hope that you are joking...He may have pace and can dribble, but that doesn't mean much when you lose the ball all the time, and constantly deliver sub-standard passes.

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
    Actuallu Ian i have confidence tht Camo will be next year a hell of a player, imo from the best right wings in the world .

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #40
    fiore doesn't deserve the starting 11 , he TOO SLOW .... ps i think camo is much better not because he plays for us , but cuz he's better then him in general i guess

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)