Camoranesi (1 Viewer)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
how much do you think we could get for camo if he was sold?

OR, what type of player do you think we could get if we offered him in a deal?

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Keep Camo !!

He was probably the only bright spot this season and the player that adds some creativity in this team. True that his defensive abilities are a bit poor, but he is great in penetrating opposing defenders and creating assists, thus a great attacking option.

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
u said it yourseLf. "last seasonL". if we bench him there is no way he can turn back to that form
he started well last season and is still keeping up on that forum, i belive if he is played more often in the matches maybe juve would seal some wins..
he may be a bit inconsistent..but this season many of them were..

Aug 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
Keep Camo !!

He was probably the only bright spot this season and the player that adds some creativity in this team. True that his defensive abilities are a bit poor, but he is great in penetrating opposing defenders and creating assists, thus a great attacking option.
His football is quality but no longer can we wait. This season does not overshadow his past disappointing inconsistent seasons

Too bad, I really like him :down:

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
how much do you think we could get for camo if he was sold?

OR, what type of player do you think we could get if we offered him in a deal?

weLl we do need a good winger. but i do not get to see much footbaLl here so i cant answer those questions

Len

Feb 13, 2004
C.Ronaldo is very entertaining to watch IMO.....
All that tricky sh*t..... Man, I just like watching him do his moves, even though he goes no where ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)