Camoranesi (1 Viewer)

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Silvia ] ++
Anyway, I agree with you, Camo-World is the greatest and will always be the best, thanks to Sarah.:thumb:
Silvia - ...aww :touched::kiss:

Josh - thanks for the suggestion. But I'm not sure if I can easily find out who his web-host is :groan:

Oded - I think I remembered what you wrote too ;)

Anyways, as I mentioned on my sig, my webhost will be performing some kind of server upgrade (during the timespan of 4 weeks), so there will be some disruption to the site from time to time...but anyhow it won't be affecting the site too much :)

Ps: I made some winamp skins and added them to the site....

-S-

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -S- ] ++

Oded - I think I remembered what you wrote too ;)
me too, nothing important.

Ps: I made some winamp skins and added them to the site....
Great job with the skins :thumb:

btw the second skin has the picture i think is the best so far.

I didn't know we have a Buffon Planet
I think he meant BuffonOnline. IMO you should join the network too. (after Camo is 100% Juventini)

and WWW.CAMO-WORLD.NET is a great URL! :)

Check your Juventuz PM please.

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
...heh, sorry Alex :angel:

Maybe, we shall wait at least until Camo is 100% belongs to Juve :)

Oded, I've read and replied you PM :)

And thanks for the skins compliment :)

-S-

Platinì

Sep 23, 2002
Today Marcelo Bielsa has announced the list of players selected for the match of Feb. 12th in Amsterdam vs. Holland, so if anyone cares for it, here are the names:

Portieri: Cavallero (Celta Vigo), Bonano (Barcellona)

Difensori: Ayala (Valencia), Coloccini (Atletico Madrid), Samuel (Roma), Pochettino (Paris Saint-Germain), Quiroga (Sporting Lisbona), Scaloni (Deportivo La Coruna), Sorin (Lazio), Placente (Bayer Leverkusen)

Centrocampisti: Aimar (Valencia), Zanetti (Inter), Gallardo (Monaco), Cetto (Nantes), Veron (Manchester United), Cambiasso (Real Madrid), Solari (Real Madrid)

Attaccanti:Saviola (Barcellona), Gustavo Lopez (Celta Vigo), Claudio Lopez (Lazio), Cruz (Bologna), Ortega (Fenerbahce)

:rolleyes:

While Trap has not announced his list yet for the same day match vs. Portugal in Genova, but now is emerging pretty clear what's the Camo's choice has been :touched: :extatic: :thumb:

Camo accendi l'azzurro :heart:

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
Camoranesi set for Italy

Mauro Camoranesi has moved closer to playing for Italy after he wasn’t called up for Argentina’s game against Holland.

The Juventus midfielder is at the centre of an international tug-of-war as the Argentine-born star also holds Italian nationality.

The wide midfielder has failed to reveal for which country he intends to star for but Italy now seem in pole position for his services.

Camoranesi wasn’t included in Marcelo Bielsa’s squad for the February 12 friendly, which means he could now play for Italy against Portugal on the same evening if selected.

Azzurri Coach Giovanni Trapattoni has publicly declared that he is interested in Camoranesi as he struggles to find alternatives on the right hand side of midfield.

Italy’s game with Portugal will be played at Genoa’s Luigi Ferraris Stadium.

Meanwhile, Bielsa has called up five Italian based players for the Dutch match.

Full squad - Goalkeepers: Pablo Cavallero (Celta Vigo/Spa), Roberto Bonano (Barcelona/Spa)

Defenders: Roberto Ayala (Valencia/Spa), Fabricio Coloccini (Atletico Madrid/Spa), Walter Samuel (Roma), Mauricio Pochettino (Paris St Germain/Fra), Facundo Quiroga (Sporting Lisbona/Por), Lionel Scaloni (Deportivo Coruna/Spa), Juan Pablo Sorin (Lazio), Diego Placente (Bayer Leverkusen/Ger)

Midfielders: Pablo Aimar (Valencia/Spa), Javier Zanetti (Inter), Marcelo Gallardo (Monaco/Fra), Mauro Cetto (Nantes/Fra), Juan Sebastian Veron (Manchester United/Eng), Esteban Cambiasso (Real Madrid/Spa), Santiago Solari (Real Madrid/Spa)

Forwards: Javier Saviola (Barcelona/Spa), Gustavo Lopez (Celta Vigo/Spa), Claudio Lopez (Lazio), Julio Cruz (Bologna), Ariel Ortega (Fenerbahce/Tur)

Source: Football Italia @ Jan 29, 2003

:extatic:

Platinì

Sep 23, 2002
Thank's Martin :)

Unfortunately, as u know I'ven't much spare time right now to enjoy the beautifull and the friendly feeling that make this forum unique :cool:

But I see with pleasure that the forum is doing great as always. :cool:

.... Looking forward to stick around with the big family a.s.a.p. :cool:, I wanna say "in bocca al lupo" to all the great juventini around the world :thumb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)