Camoranesi (2 Viewers)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
A little background on Camo stolen from the Arg forum at Xtratime... ;)

===

I HAVE to see both Saviola's and Camoranesi's goal today in the news.....
Anyway, could someone tell me about this guy Camoranesi? I never heard of him and all of a sudden he is playing for Juve in the CL?

>>>

well, mauro camoranesi s story is not quite a common one.

he strated playing for Banfield, a southern club of Buenos Aires, but he never played in the first division, just in the second. after that, he went to mexico (i cant remember wich club) and after that he went to Hellas Verona of italy. there he had a great year, thats why juve had to payed around 8 million to get him (to replace zambrotta who is injured).
good to see him playing as a starter in a great team like juve.

>>>

That's right Batigold, Camoranesi's career has been somewhat unusual. I was listening to a commentator in Argentina talking about him a couple of months ago, he was praising Camoranesi for his footballing abilities and he also described him as a 'late bloomer' He wasn't excatly overly impressive when he was in Argentina but improved somewhat when he moved to Mexico. In Mexico he played for Cruz Azul.

He did enough to get well noticed by Verona and he certainly made a huge impact at Verona where he performed really very well. Juventus saw the talent in him and purchased him. He had a successful pre-season at Juventus and has established himself as a starter where he played very well in Juventus's first Serie A match of the season against Atalanta and in yesterday's away draw to Feyenoord where he scored a fantastic goal.

Camoranesi is an excellent player. He works very hard, has good movement and passing ability and he can score goals. If any one of u go to the Juventus forum, he is being well praised there, especially for improving the right side of Juventus's midfield.

He'll turn 26 soon, so he's still quite young. I understand that Bielsa is keeping a close eye on him and I have heard that it is likely that he will be called up to the NT.

>>>

I saw Juve's match and the commentary was saying that Camo will be in Arg future list according to his performance in Serie A first match in this CL match.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
On Wednesday Camo showed his worth. Do you think Zambro could have scored a goal like that? I doubt it! I firmly state my case : Camoranesi is more creative and attacking than Zambrotta,therefore he will always be in my starting lineup ahead of Zambro.

Dylan

Sep 22, 2002
camoranesi was player of one most popular teams in mexico. is a good payer but in mexico he dont play very well.... i can t belive he play in the juve:eek:

sorry my inglish is no very well

arriva pancho villa y del piero

viva mexico cabrones!!!1:D

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Bienvenido en nuestra casa dylansito ;) :D

Camoranesi will be a guest on tonight's Domenica Sportiva on RAI2 at 22.30 CET if anyone in interested.

nina

Feb 18, 2001
En una grande casa que se llama escuela :D Me gusta mucho musica latino y porque yo quería entender las canciónes yo aprendí español :) Es una idioma hermosa!!!

Dylan

Sep 22, 2002
:D jejejeje pues no esta nada mal .... oye tambiesn sabras alburear???'

que bueno que alguien hable español asi no me siento tan solo..... de que nacionalidad eres????

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Pues yo vengo de Eslovenia, un pequeño país al lado de Italia :) No eres tan solo! ;) Tenemos otros juventinis que vienen de Latino America, pero no escriben en este forum tan frecuentemente :down: No te preocupes de tu inglés ;) Te entenderemos :)

Cuando regreso (me voy a vacaciones :cheesy: ), me vas a explicar qué es alburear :confused: :D

Adíos!

jaansu

Jul 12, 2002
Bienvienido Dylansito. No vengo de America latin ni Espana, pero hablo un poco de espanol. Y tu ingles no es tan mal.

Perdon por mi espanol, no practico mucho aqui en la Isla de Man.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)