Camoranesi <-> Cristiano Zanetti ?!?! AAAAAAH! (1 Viewer)

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++

Zanetti IS worse than Tacchinardi. Gets yellow cards all the time. Has no class, skills or whatsoever. We have enough cmf's/dmf's. Zanetti wouldn't add anything to our line-up especially not to our first line-up.

I'd much rather give Blasi a shot If Capello insists on playing a ball-winner next to Emerson.
I see...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
i'd also rather make do with what we have than buy a crap player for the sake of buying.appiah deserves another chance,and there's got to be a reason why capello swears by blasi.

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
can Oliveria capable to replace Camo ?? how about Kapo ?? I don't have chance to see him play yet. I don't mind to trade Camo for Canna too, since I think Camo is not as good as he was, his best time was in Vernoa.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Kapo plays mostly on the left, and so does Olivera. Maybe with the signing of Jankulovski or Cesar, Zambrotta can move back to the right. :undecide:

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
Appiah has potenial to become another Davids, we can't give up on him so early....and also, i don't think Campbell is that good, especially compare him with Cannavaro.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
Campbell is much better than Canna IMO, but he's just way too expensive... We should turn our attention to someone else...

OP
Dominic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #115
    Well either Cambell or Cannavaro + Collocini would be great! A defender who will strongly improve our defence straight away + a good talent who isn't bad already.

Shame that we haven't actually been linked to Collocini yet :D.

Edit: Anyone ever notice that more and more defenders we would like in our defence all start with the 'c'....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)