Camoranesi <-> Cristiano Zanetti ?!?! AAAAAAH! (4 Viewers)

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
Yeah, it's a good solution, but I'm afraid that Capello will play Tacchinardi in the first team. (or Zanetti if we get him) :scared:

i know that too. but capello may have the balls to change the team according to the performance of the players

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Olivera at RM? I don't think so. even if he has played great in the pre-season at RM, he'd be much better at LM, and Zambro at RM, where he can play great.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
That's an option as well, but I'd like to see both Zambrotta and Jankulovski on the left side of the field overlapping and interchanging, but both are solid options.

OP
Dominic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #97
    ++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
    Olivera at RM? I don't think so. even if he has played great in the pre-season at RM, he'd be much better at LM , and Zambro at RM, where he can play great.

That just defies(sp?) all form of logic.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
    Apr 19, 2003
    Guys tell me pls,i see you really hate Zanneti...why?
    i mean maybe he is not that good,but is he worser then Tach?

I dunno i just saw he play well in Roma,he was fine at Inter he is always in the NT.
    Maybe he does injured a lot...but i dunno...you talking about him like he is a really crap...is he?explain abit your visions on him.

OP
    Dominic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #100
    ++ [ originally posted by Roman ] ++
    Guys tell me pls,i see you really hate Zanneti...why?
    i mean maybe he is not that good,but is he worser then Tach?

I dunno i just saw he play well in Roma,he was fine at Inter he is always in the NT.
    Maybe he does injured a lot...but i dunno...you talking about him like he is a really crap...is he?explain abit your visions on him.
    Zanetti IS worse than Tacchinardi. Gets yellow cards all the time. Has no class, skills or whatsoever. We have enough cmf's/dmf's. Zanetti wouldn't add anything to our line-up especially not to our first line-up.

I'd much rather give Blasi a shot If Capello insists on playing a ball-winner next to Emerson.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)