Camoranesi <-> Cristiano Zanetti ?!?! AAAAAAH! (1 Viewer)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Yeah, but he drifted in a lot of the time, he didnt have a typical winger role, that was Janku's job.

Actually, I would say he was a playmaker in the Euro, he had Poborsky on the right and Rosicky behind him. He was a playmaker, thats why Rosicky had to play a Pirlo role.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Camoranesi for Zanetti sucks balls, but I'd love for us to get Cannavaro with cash + Camo going in the other direction.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Yeah, but he drifted in a lot of the time, he didnt have a typical winger role, that was Janku's job.

Actually, I would say he was a playmaker in the Euro, he had Poborsky on the right and Rosicky behind him. He was a playmaker, thats why Rosicky had to play a Pirlo role.
if nedved continues to play behind the strikers, then the midfield is not creative. nedved's natural game has always been to drift into the middle from the left, even in his lazio days he did this a lot and managed to score some great long range goals. And besides, if juve had rosicky in midfield with janks on the left, then it work. but juve doesnt have that.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
a camo - zanetti swap would be crap.at least camo has his days,and on form is a superb winger imo.he can dribble,which most of the players in the team,and certainly c.zanetti,cannot.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
well, latest is that its not camo in the deal, its carini who inter are looking for. someone remind me again why Zanetti is needed when there is tacchinardi, a twin of zanetti, appiah and blasi, and of course emerson...why even bother wasting time on zanetti?

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
oh,i forgot about the part-exchange deal:wallbang:

but i still hope maresca will return,i'm sure capello would be convinced if he has a good season.

OP
Dominic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #58
    Van der Meyde :LOL:. If there ever was a right winger who's worse than Camo it's Van der Meyde!

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    yeah VDM isnt much better at all.

i think juve has their wingers though. nedved, zambrotta, olivera can all play right wing, and if jankulvoski does join, im guessing zambrotta is a right winger again, or nedved will play in that role.

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
    Van der Meyde :LOL:. If there ever was a right winger who's worse than Camo it's Van der Meyde!
    Hardly. Van der Meyde is better than Camo if only for the reason that he's more consistent. You really can't blame him for failing to impress at Inter, especially since he was brought in under one coach and ended up playing for another with two different tactical philosophies. Furthermore, he's faster than Camo, shoots better, and is more capable of defending.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)